Twinsandme #37 Racist stunt, lazy runt, on her Tinder willy hunt.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am emailing the hotel tomorrow, its a difficult watch, her cousin who is in recovery needs to talk to her

Reactions: 4
That TikTok of her staycationing alone makes me sad!!! And definitely not sad for her! She’s made the kids look depressed for no reason! They haven’t a clue about holidays or supposed perfect family holidays with mam and dad!! They are 4 years of age and are probably excited to be away with their mammy! She needs to put the phone away and not make another 7 stupid videos of her looking like a fool and spend quality time with her children before it’s too late and they grow up and resent her for using them as props in her pathetic Instagram life!!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
That hotel room looks so miserable and cramped with the 3 of them , I say she must regret it

Reactions: 7
Is it a kip? Why the need for a Z lister to advertise it? Is it for people like her?

Reactions: 5
Where is she staying?
Emails need to be sent to this hotel.
I've emailed hotel and attached those TikToc's telling them I'm appalled at the calibre of guest that they are giving FREE stays to. I'm also going to do a TripAdvisor one.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
She blocked me just now on tik tok because I told her not every family is perfect and what's the story with ya lashing back the alcohol. My dad used take 5 of us away every summer for 2 months on his own ,what's she waffling about with her 1 night away, ya common clown .

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Julie is only a few tik toks away from being cancelled, she's too ignorant to be respectful and too much of a dirtbird to ever build up a good reputation, think of the money she could have made through ads with her following on Instagram, she gets more arrogant by the day and thinks she's untouchable but she's not, and she will duck up so badly soon enough that no brand will touch her.....
She gives lone parents a bad name
She should be delighted to have those two kids
Instead she moans about them and her being 'alone' 24/7 Infront of them and to her thousands of followers....
I know plenty of women with partners that would give anything to be blessed enough to have even one child, and if they were faced with the decision they'd go it alone sooner than never being able to have kids at all
But she'll trip herself up sooner than later cause she hasn't got a decent bone in her body

Reactions: 33
I've emailed hotel and attached those TikToc's telling them I'm appalled at the calibre of guest that they are giving FREE stays to. I'm also going to do a TripAdvisor one.
Well done!!! I intend on doing the same. I am not familiar with the hotel or area as 5 hours away so was wondering was she used as bait to attract similar clients? Or else the Ads department did a poor job investigating her.She is fast off the mark though deleting posts and comments and her unflattering behaviour.

Reactions: 5
Imagine treating a Ukrainian "single mother" whose other half isn't allowed leave.The appreciation of the children in the pool,a nice room,being handed their food.Fairly sure they wouldn't be eyeballs welded to screens while mom chugged.And it would be a nice gesture

Reactions: 18
She deleted this one. In it, she was shouting into the phone, something along the lines of "it's a pity you don't have one stuck in your gob, so you could keep your bleeping opinion to yourself"
Raging we missed seeing it, good you got the screenshot. She must be on damage control now.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.