Twinsandme #37 Racist stunt, lazy runt, on her Tinder willy hunt.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @TeaAndABun for the winning thread title 🥳 I changed it a bit as the rules may not allow cnut/penis and remove.

The original winning new title was..
Racist stunt, LAZY CNUT, on her Tinder Penis hunt.

Previous thread.
Twinsandme #36 Ole whiskey nose is in bad need of a power hose | Tattle Life https://tattle.life/threads/twinsandme-36-ole-whiskey-nose-is-in-bad-need-of-a-power-hose.29816/

As we start this new thread, the twins went to meet their new teacher in big school this morning and they are now in Wexford for a free gifted stay in a hotel.

Apologies to @Hunzosrus who had the winning title but I didn't see it till I went back to close the thread.

It was.
Screenshot_20220525_192132_com.huawei.browser_edit_133486607640568.jpg

We would of needed to keep twinsandme #37 and wouldn't of been able to change it to dirty tits and me. Again sorry I missed it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Omg is she not mortified with the state of the place she's leaving in that hotel. I noticed the new car is wrecked as well I'd say she has no standards

She's on the sob story over on tiktok, poor #singlemom on her own with the kids 🙄🙄 Highly doubt there's that many families on staycation Julie seen as its a Wednesday 😏

Reactions: 22
Honoured for my thread title although it was by default.
It's a sign of my pure contempt for that woman.In a way I deserve it the amount of dinners I've burned on here giving her abuse!
Poor kids look so f##king bored.She is loaded.com Great first day of school memories mom skulling booze.
Roll on pulling at the heart strings.. she is there alone,all alone..not like the happy families.Two kids and a parent are actually defined as a family,it's demeaning to suggest otherwise.The rest of the Waltons can't afford it/want to put their kids into preschool tomorrow or have work

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sorry but I don’t know of ANY family “staycationing” on a random Wednesday in May…🤔 We all have work and school to attend..

Does everyone know she’s on her own? No help…Why is it such a big deal right now when that’s her main tag line..

She’s some dope, the amount of absolute weirdo’s on TikTok that could be watching her, someone could go try find her and do god knows what! 🤡

Attachments

Reactions: 27
Plastering it all over social media that she's alone in a hotel room with them is that not a bit dangerous like she's no idea who follows her online

• Haha
So the usual - kids sitting on the floor of a pub while mammy gets drunk. I'm kinda glad I'm going to work tmr and my kids are going to school.

Plastering it all over social media that she's alone in a hotel room with them is that not a bit dangerous like she's no idea who follows her online
Are you expecting someone to break into her hotel room? A tad dramatic maybe?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Kids passed out on sofas,a dummy at the junior infant,knocking back the free booze as YouTube keeps the pests away. Ahh..making memories.
Forget about stranger danger,its pissed unconscious mom danger

Reactions: 18
So obviously Sean is still away otherwise he would have been dragged along with her

Reactions: 12
Honoured for my thread title although it was by default.
It's a sign of my pure contempt for that woman.In a way I deserve it the amount of dinners I've burned on here giving her abuse!
Poor kids look so f##king bored.She is loaded.com Great first day of school memories mom skulling booze.
Roll on pulling at the heart strings.. she is there alone,all alone..not like the happy families.Two kids and a parent are actually defined as a family,it's demeaning to suggest otherwise.The rest of the Waltons can't afford it/want to put their kids into preschool tomorrow or have work
@Hunzosrus So sorry to you both, I think @TeaAndABun jumped out because its in bold. Both we're brilliant.
Screenshot_20220525_200215_com.huawei.browser_edit_1751375080981.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 2
We will have plenty opportunities to give this witch abuse so we won't fall out!!!!
I think I will have to retire from setting up the new threads 🙈 can't blame alcohol, most of us don't go drinking on a school night.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The spiral has began...guzzle guzzle..post online...abuse posters...guzzle guzzle..

Reactions: 6
I think I will have to retire from setting up the new threads 🙈 can't blame alcohol, most of us don't go drinking on a school night.
Naah, naaah... I'm baaawwwwllliiiin over this, pure porple!! 🤣

Don't be silly!!!!! Sorry, couldn't reply straight away, I was off being a solo parent to a toddler - on a Wednesday, I know, and I didn't even make a Tik Tok about it... Let alone SEVEN!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
I must contact the place she is staying to ask was this their target audience they wish to attract and the ambiance they want to create when they gifted her.Are they a pissed parents dump your kids there on a sofa sleeping and enjoy you'self kinda spot?

What's the racist bit about? Anyone mind explaining
On beaches in the Canaries etc there are very poor immigrants,often African who try and sell fake bags etc They are (I think)called Lookie Lookie men as you have a look at their stuff.Last night she dressed up as one with a heap of handbags going around her living room mocking them.
When in Spain she made a lot of stereotyping comments about Hose and Julio etc.She often puts on a massively exaggerated traveller accent and pretented to live on the M50....

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.