Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I'm awake since 5:10 .. the knot in my stomach because I'm worried sick about financial stuff (like most people ) and medical stuff...havent slept right in ages with the worry...

And this cunt here gets everything handed to her... has family help...no medical issues. No money worries... trips away... AND still plays the martyr and moans and drinks at every opportunity... absolute scum she is... piss off julie !

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 51

Beavana

VIP Member
Bit early for new title suggestion but have the song in my head and thought of it on my walk 😂🙈

"My forehead don't jiggle jiggle, it holds"

• Haha
Reactions: 48

FairyCake37

Chatty Member
The tears are to compensate her reel mocking mental health. She reads here non stop and tea spill shared it today. If she had nothing to hide about it, she wouldn't delete it. You won't see her challenge anyone on the tiktok comments about that tho #arsehole
🤬 Typical Julie then always comes on crying a day or two after being called out for shitty behaviour. Sickening she's using her mams illness to gain sympathy and cry when it's her poor mam who needs the reassurance and support going forward. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 47

TeaAndABun

Chatty Member
Off to Wexford on the hashtag Spon#
Watch them limbs kids 'cos the drinking goes on!!
Step one is give the bedroom a thrash!
Then hit the bar and went on the lash.
Praise flying in from every Insta Hun..
As she made Shane McGowan look like fecking nun.
She downed a pint like him in his prime!
Then off to bed for sleep or screen time..
Breakfast next morning was just onreal!
Ignore that gastroenteritis son..have a good feel...
Maul that buffet! Lick stuff and put it back!
(Keep a bread roll for our robin in case he needs a snack)
The joys of Wexford had Red Riding chin in shock
She even went out to that beach in Coolock.
The drive home was tiring,such a long way!
Out landed a cleaning service the very next day!
Poor Bisto-boobs couldn't understand other posters rage
To see her waste a chunk of an average weekly rage!
But 'ol filter features was not happy still!
She decided to target the mentally ill!
Making hilarious TikToc's of a woman in despair..
Tied up in an institution,wild eyes and crazy hair...
And the gentlest of criticism will get you blocked.
Unless you like racism,Snickers trousers and cock🍆
With two kids starting school who can barely form a sound?
Maybe it's time to put the phone down!!!!
Now I'm off to say hi on Insta Juliehay
If I can remember my new ID today..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
That girl on the hen sounds like she thought of everyone and brought extra stuff with her in case anyone was without, and then you have this ignoramus making fun of her calling her sticky Vicky but still had her hand out ready to grab whatever was on offer. If that was me or my friends she was laughing at she’d have her ass handed to her the mangey yoke

• Heart
Reactions: 41

MrsGahan

VIP Member
I dunno lads 🤔 for someone to have over one hundred thousands followers, and only getting one to two thousand likes on her posts.
It’s a bit dodgy to me anyhow, like where are the other 99 thousand?
On Tattle 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

itsnotmeitsyouok

VIP Member
Why do people defend her? Are they that delusional. I really hate people most of the time but lately it’s become torture to watch people condone disgusting behaviour. She should be happy she gets to have the kids. I cried today for all those poor souls shot to death in Texas yesterday. Innocent babies. ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Bobs86

VIP Member
“Oh the places you’ll go”

Well with you as their mother, the only places they’ll go is to the local pub or social welfare office!

Mammy will teach ye how to con the system for sure, who needs education or degrees when Julie Haynes is your mother!

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Sleep_deprived

VIP Member
My mam, lord rest her would have knocked me around the world if I aired her medical problems etc on Instagram.
I lost my mam to cancer and no doubt Julie will be the one Begging for support and giving none to her mam.
hopefully shannen doesn’t tell her to set up a go fund me.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

TikToc

VIP Member
Where is she staying?
Emails need to be sent to this hotel.
I've emailed hotel and attached those TikToc's telling them I'm appalled at the calibre of guest that they are giving FREE stays to. I'm also going to do a TripAdvisor one.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

Maggiemoo420

As a woman with breast cancer I think she is a see you next Tuesday. They found a lump and wanted to operate straight away what a load of crap. The waiting game after been told and all the scans they have to to do to see which is the best treatment for you is unbearable. They don't tell you straight away what they are going to do. Julie grow fucking up you stupid child.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
“So what if I’m a single mom, so what if I’m on a staycation alone with my kids”
Eh Julie nobody ever said there was anything wrong with that only yourself 🤣 it’s you who’s making a big song and dance about it. Like she is so thick it’s unreal

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Puffin

VIP Member
No one and I mean no one gives a flying fuck about her being a single mother or anyone else being a single mother so she needs to come down off that hill and stop banging that drum .

The ex is a shite for walking out on his kids, his kids not Julie, ( except when they go to Monaghan at the weekends 😝)They split up 3 years ago it's time to start working on putting that hurt and resentment behind her. She is angry and bitter that she is left holding the kids but she will never be happy if she keeps thinking the grass is greener and everyone else has it better than her 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Howareyahun

VIP Member
The "Grammar Natzi" in me is twitching at all of the grammatical errors in your post, and I'm not confident that it was done in a sarcastic way, which makes it quite ironic. 🙈 I had to amend it.

Hey Julie, we know that you're flat out reading here, so let's have a little English and grammar lesson that you can get stuck into on your chilled out bank holiday Monday. OK, let's start:
- You "love" ham and coleslaw, you don't "loves" it.
- It's "here" not "hair".
- It's "ears" not "airs".
- "Boutique", not "bowteek".
Are you keeping up now Jules? That's enough for your tiny brain for today. If anyone else wants to add to the lesson, feel free!

No offence intended, but I don't think it's fair to call someone out on their grammar or spelling, saying they have a tiny brain, and then proceed to make as many mistakes yourself. Let he who is perfect cast the first stone and all that. 🤷‍♀️
@Hunzosrus I think it should be Nazi not Natzi but heyho none of us are perfect!! 😉

Last edited:
  • Haha

Sunflower16

Why is she banging on so much about being on her own with the twins, she didn't have to go! Jesus so many mothers would kill for a night away with their children! 🤨

Hunzosrus

She really thinks she's a martyr for bringing her own kids on a (FREE!!!!!) hotel stay. Fuck off, I've done it alone multiple times. Only difference is, I paid for every cent of our stays. Fuck off home and let some deserving family stay instead.

Clangers2

VIP Member
Julie is only a few tik toks away from being cancelled, she's too ignorant to be respectful and too much of a dirtbird to ever build up a good reputation, think of the money she could have made through ads with her following on Instagram, she gets more arrogant by the day and thinks she's untouchable but she's not, and she will fuck up so badly soon enough that no brand will touch her.....
She gives lone parents a bad name
She should be delighted to have those two kids
Instead she moans about them and her being 'alone' 24/7 Infront of them and to her thousands of followers....
I know plenty of women with partners that would give anything to be blessed enough to have even one child, and if they were faced with the decision they'd go it alone sooner than never being able to have kids at all
But she'll trip herself up sooner than later cause she hasn't got a decent bone in her body

Reactions: 33

keepingitg

VIP Member
She blocked me just now on tik tok because I told her not every family is perfect and what's the story with ya lashing back the alcohol. My dad used take 5 of us away every summer for 2 months on his own ,what's she waffling about with her 1 night away, ya common clown .

• Haha
Reactions: 33

sron

VIP Member
As someone with bipolar, watching her stories last night made me want to smash her face in. How dare she try to make her mothers illness a public service announcement while only the other day she was mocking people with mental health disorders. People die from MHD too Julie. You are an ignorant bitch.

• Heart
Reactions: 32