Twinsandme #37 Racist stunt, lazy runt, on her Tinder willy hunt.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is making a show of herself and that hotel, the poor children.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Imagine the state of her from the perspective of the staff or anyone else there. Literally welded into her phone knocking back drinks for the evening and mouthing off like a chav to strangers while her kids lie bored beside her. She’s such a disgrace

Reactions: 25
Sitting in front of tablet til they fall asleep 🙈😬 also I thought her trip to Limerick or Clare a few months ago was her fake first time away with the kids by herself ?

Reactions: 3
All the stuff with her for a park was it? Jesus wouldn't even bring that amount of stuff on a ferry to France for 18 hours let alone some dinner!

She is an absolute disgrace, hopefully the hotel see her and are regretting giving her anything free. Guaranteed she's not oayin for food or drink either. Won't be stepping foot inside that hotel if that's who they want "advertising"

I.e. setting your phone up to video yourself taking videos downing pints and shouting abuse while your kids are god knows where - do they know she neglected her own son and he broke his collar bone and she neglected him even more for a few days before bringing him to a doctor? #neverstopsaying!

Reactions: 18
Why do people defend her? Are they that delusional. I really hate people most of the time but lately it’s become torture to watch people condone disgusting behaviour. She should be happy she gets to have the kids. I cried today for all those poor souls shot to death in Texas yesterday. Innocent babies. ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Why is she banging on so much about being on her own with the twins, she didn't have to go! Jesus so many mothers would kill for a night away with their children! 🤨

Reactions: 34
She’ll be on her own forever & she deserves it. It’s only a real gutter rat would stoop to her scummy level.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She really thinks she's a martyr for bringing her own kids on a (FREE!!!!!) hotel stay. duck off, I've done it alone multiple times. Only difference is, I paid for every cent of our stays. duck off home and let some deserving family stay instead.

Reactions: 34
She had 2 drinks max if not just the one, the pint . Julie does absolutely everything for attention. Her threads had slowed down and gone a bit stale ,way better craic on the Sarah Burp thread, so Julie got out her wooden spoon and is stirring up a bit of drama.

She is playing the poor single mam card, poor me all alone in a hotel with my children drinking to soothe myself while I sit here on my own , with my children(repeated twice to emphasise the contradiction) 😢😢😢 which will get her sympathy from the sheep. She gets her thread moving on here and she gets to feed off the negativity on tik tok where she can let her inner witch, that she has to hide from brands out, 3 for 2 deal right there

Reactions: 17
Sorry but I don’t know of ANY family “staycationing” on a random Wednesday in May…🤔 We all have work and school to attend..

Does everyone know she’s on her own? No help…Why is it such a big deal right now when that’s her main tag line..

She’s some dope, the amount of absolute weirdo’s on TikTok that could be watching her, someone could go try find her and do god knows what! 🤡
I'm kind of on a staycation but only because we've an 8am hospital appointment in another county so made a trip of it. Staying on my own in a hotel with my smally like I've done for the past 10 years and never ever thought an issue if it. We quite enjoy it... Nice hotel dinner and now in the room watching TV... both with a face masks on 👌

• Heart
Reactions: 31
All the talk about the beds with the TVs and headphones, and them wanting to go to bed because of the TVs... And there they are, glued to the tablets, as usual. I must say, she's a great ad for the battery life in the tablets! The kids were begging to go to bed, because they were falling asleep on a couch in a hotel bar, whilst you were on your way to getting pissed!

Also... Blatant lies on the latest Tik Tok where she said they went for a swim as their room still wasn't ready - on her insta story she gave us the room tour, then went swimming... Then a story on how she forgot her swimsuit so had to go back to the room for it. Clearly it was ready or she wouldn't have done the tour and had her cases in it to go back to.

I wouldn't be happy if I was giving her a free stay, and she was saying the room still wasn't ready.

Reactions: 22
All the talk about the beds with the TVs and headphones, and them wanting to go to bed because of the TVs... And there they are, glued to the tablets, as usual. I must say, she's a great ad for the battery life in the tablets! The kids were begging to go to bed, because they were falling asleep on a couch in a hotel bar, whilst you were on your way to getting pissed!

Also... Blatant lies on the latest Tik Tok where she said they went for a swim as their room still wasn't ready - on her insta story she gave us the room tour, then went swimming... Then a story on how she forgot her swimsuit so had to go back to the room for it. Clearly it was ready or she wouldn't have done the tour and had her cases in it to go back to.

I wouldn't be happy if I was giving her a free stay, and she was saying the room still wasn't ready.
She catches herself out with lies, she is not known as Pinocchio Haynes for nothing 🙈

• Haha
Sickening watching her drinking away with the kids. Sure if they needed help someone else would have to help cos she’s only a poor single mother. Boo bleeping hoo Julie, loads of us are. We don’t all spend our lives whinging about it and wanting to dump our kids at any opportunity. You’re always so busy giving out about what you don’t have, you never seem to appreciate what you do have.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.