Twinsandme #33 Júlíé with her jumbo jugs, takin us all for bleedin mugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone please update me whats happened the boy.... I'm lost 😕
Check war against instagrammers.
Basically he fell on sat she had to go to reception with him screaming couldn't calm him down sean took over and she came on saying oh fionn fell boys will be boys. Then they went up the town that nite with him. And Sunday herself and Sean and thorn walked into town while her mother minded him then sean took over. You could see in fionn he was in pain then last nite her mother came home pissed acting a fool with kids dingys all the while kids in bed.

Reactions: 9
Why did they go to reception anyway ? He had no broken skin so it wasn’t for a first aid box, did he fall at the kids club “ where children can come and go as they please” and they had to be called to get him ? Also majority of people working in shops etc speak perfect English , it’s often a requirement in tourist areas but no one would expect the woman in the chemist to understand her

Reactions: 8
Imagine how much pain he was in! How she can even call herself a mother is beyond me. She hasnt a maternal bone in her body when it comes to that lovely boy. If it was Erin Rose she would've brought her straight away. Awful to play such obvious favourites.

Reactions: 18
Why did they go to reception anyway ? He had no broken skin so it wasn’t for a first aid box, did he fall at the kids club “ where children can come and go as they please” and they had to be called to get him ? Also majority of people working in shops etc speak perfect English , it’s often a requirement in tourist areas but no one would expect the woman in the chemist to understand her
To log the incidence and the accident book I'd say

Reactions: 10
I wonder was he just quiet after the reception thing because he was so overwhelmed or fell asleep with the pain. When my son broke his leg he cried for a few minutes then fell asleep because that's what he does if he's overwhelmed.

Reactions: 11
How can anyone still pay her to advertise anything after that!

Reactions: 11
I’m genuinely gutted over this. We are torn in our house . Can’t carry another baby, opting for surrogacy and had a consult with the Ukraine the week before the war started. We have a son who we adore but would love a sibling. I love him fiercely & as a mom with MS I’m always wondering will I always be able to physically care for him. Sometimes my chest gets so anxious about it I get real chest pain and I think it’s my heart breaking over thinking what if I couldn’t love him and mind him while he’s still small. I have the same ache for Fionn over this I knew she was a sloppy parent but this is absolute neglect. And her mother is also a bloody disgrace.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Chemist clip.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I hope he has a speedy recovery, the poor little mite 😟 I also remember the time at some pub the little girl was telling Julie that he needed to go to the bathroom yet julie continued recording someone singing the fields of athenry and you could hear him crying in the background 😢 I had to unfollow after that, I came to my senses, it's a pity she can't do the same.

Reactions: 19
Shes all about him now... making me sick that she's a mother! Julie duck off and put the bleeping phone away and look after your child that you neglected!

Reactions: 12
This one is a liability. Child is in a sling . Of course it makes sense to allow him on his owñ at a pool where he could slip and not have 2 hands to save himself. What a bleeping idiot!

BTW her mother is a cook in a creche. Not looking after kids thankfully

Reactions: 24
I was feeling crap over the weekend cos my 6 year old was cheeky in school and got a message home about his behaviour. I felt like the biggest fail of a Mam cos I made him and he’s mine, and mine alone, to make him into a good person who has manners etc. Well I can tell u I don’t feel like such a failure when I see the likes of this absolute moron who leaves her little boy in pain for days. It’s actually revolting to watch her now making a big deal of him.

This one is a liability. Child is in a sling . Of course it makes sense to allow him on his owñ at a pool where he could slip and not have 2 hands to save himself. What a bleeping idiot!

BTW her mother is a cook in a creche. Not looking after kids thankfully
Sure she couldn’t help him at the side of the pool, who’d be doing the filming then?

Reactions: 10
I’ve always felt there was a sadness to Fionn and have always had such a soft spot for him. Erin fits in more with Julie and the mam because she is cheeky and outgoing and wild. Whereas there is a softness and a sensitivity to Fionn that they don’t understand and can’t handle or relate to. He deserves so much better the poor thing.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
I’ve always felt there was a sadness to Fionn and have always had such a soft spot for him. Erin fits in more with Julie and the mam because she is cheeky and outgoing and wild. Whereas there is a softness and a sensitivity to Fionn that they don’t understand and can’t handle or relate to. He deserves so much better the poor thing.
Maybe Fionn takes after the Dad or the Dad’s family and that’s why he’s always a 2nd class citizen

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.