Twinsandme #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The eyes lighting up on her everytime she mentioned the word FREE 💵 🤣

Of course, that's why "they always do it" easier my hole 🙄

And sick of these WANs who give out about rip off Ireland. No, you get things cheap in a country that has wages alot lower than Ireland. Hence why things are cheap there you dope
Its not like it's her hard earned wages either, the mother is prob paying for it. And 5 of them in a 2 bed suite 😲🙈
Sure the last holiday they went on he made the mince & potatoes for the kids in the room everynight lol that was some all inclusive 🥱

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
The eyes lighting up on her everytime she mentioned the word FREE 💵 🤣

Sure the last holiday they went on he made the mince & potatoes for the kids in the room everynight lol that was some all inclusive 🥱
Did the twins get ecoli around then or when was that?

Reactions: 1
The holiday went from 3500 to 3200 to 3100 to 3000 within 5 stories 🙄🙄she couldn't lie straight in the bed

• Haha
Reactions: 34
She is having an ONreal weekend isn’t she! Loan approved, celebrity judge and now an all inclusive holiday! Maybe now she can get a real tan instead of a manky green fake one!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Julies share of the holiday is €1920, €640 each if the kids the same price as adults.
Mejoolie ain't paying for any of it I'd say Sean or Paula will cough up. She'll be saying how unfair it is on her to have to pay for herself and toddler twinnies. They will spend the week pi$$ed and the toddler chuckies will be left run riot.

Reactions: 9
Imagine if she gave the hotel name and the horror of realising your family was booked for the same week 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Eoghan is mad with Julie over her not knowing her self worth, why play it all out on Instagram, so immature for her 'manager' 🤮 she is his cash cow/sugar mammy :p

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Eoghan is mad with Julie over her not knowing her self worth, why play it all out on Instagram, so immature for her 'manager' 🤮 she is his cash cow/sugar mammy :p
Imagine the conversations between them two 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I am sorry but what single young lad would want to holiday with his mam and sister and two kids, even at that if he did get lucky 🍀 he could not take anyone back to the place as he is sharing with them he will get the sofa pullout

Reactions: 18
I am sorry but what single young lad would want to holiday with his mam and sister and two kids, even at that if he did get lucky 🍀 he could not take anyone back to the place as he is sharing with them he will get the sofa pullout
I always found it very strange that he hangs out with Julie and her mam so much…my brother is same sort of age and he does his own thing and has to be dragged to any family things. Sean is a loser

Reactions: 4
Looking at the way Erin Rose treats Fionn and how Julie laughs it off is clearly history repeating itself. Sean was obviously treated the exact same way and now is conditioned to be the brother who's always there to support, mind the children etc. I feel for him in one way he cleary never learned to tell them fk off. Any girlfriend/boyfriend will find it hard to be with someone who has to put his bully sister first .

Reactions: 17
Does Sean have a girlfriend? Don't know any fella who'd head off with his Mam & sister on holidays

Reactions: 2
How many times is she gonna say onreal in those holiday stories? Is she trying to convince herself it was a good idea?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.