Twinsandme #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She didn't learn anything from her time on the mothership panel, she is giving others a perception of her child, showing the anger in her body language and the aggressive angry tone in her voice. Her teacher/school as the man on the panel said could already have a negative perception before she even starts.
Other parents wont tolerate that behaviour towards their own children if this happens in big school

Reactions: 7
She allows it, films it, thinks it’s hilarious and that’s not only today. It’s everyday and used for content. Instead of correcting them she talks about opening a bottle of wine to cope. How can they ever learn ? There isn’t an ounce of manners on the young one. She has serious anger issues. Going into big school, she won’t get away with that behaviour.

Reactions: 19
ER might meet her match in big school and get a wollop off some other child for going on like she does!

Reactions: 25
She seems so proud of her bully of a daughter. It makes you wonder what Julie is like at home if that's the kind of anger the child is venting at her brother.

Reactions: 14
Her boob area :poop:
Mouldy looking tan , did she even shower after having a spray tan done, and head deff cropped from another pic different lighting or else whoever did her makeup hadn't a clue.
It's like drag queen meets traveller make up way OTT like herself though I guess 🤢🤢
Screenshot_20220227-194827_Gallery.jpg

Reactions: 5
And she’s telling lies again!! The start of those stories she said they booked a holiday a while ago and now she’s saying they booked this mornin on love holidays

Reactions: 13
Julies share of the holiday is €1920, €640 each if the kids the same price as adults.

Reactions: 7
A 2 bedroom suite.. poor seanie be sharing with kiddies to babysit.
Shes sickens my h*** pull money for a holiday an all inclusive mind now did I hear all inclusive.
Give up the poor mouth Julie

Reactions: 13
ALL INCLUSIVE - they’ll drink the place dry!!!
Of course, that's why "they always do it" easier my hole 🙄

And sick of these WANs who give out about rip off Ireland. No, you get things cheap in a country that has wages alot lower than Ireland. Hence why things are cheap there you dope
Its not like it's her hard earned wages either, the mother is prob paying for it. And 5 of them in a 2 bed suite 😲🙈

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.