Twinsandme #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just can't be dealing with the dozens of reports every day we'll get with that title saying it's transphobic

Reactions: 11
How about "Julie - Credit Union Not Talking" 😇 as the credit union didn't reply to the tattlers message obvs.....

Reactions: 1
Julie when Fionn grows up and either hates and mistreats women or is afraid of them, you can blame yourself you absolute knacker!!!

• Haha
Thanks to @theysaidwhhhhatt for the winning thread title.

Old thread.
Twinsandme #31 Those terrible brows arent the only scandal, 45 quid for a poxy candle | Tattle Life https://tattle.life/threads/twinsan...only-scandal-45-quid-for-a-poxy-candle.27400/
Hi, I had a thread title back on page 51 with the most likes?????

Apologies I just went with the winning title but point noted. Thank you.
That wasn’t the winning thread title?

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Hi, I had a thread title back on page 51 with the most likes?????

That wasn’t the winning thread title?
You never put new thread title or any of those words in your post, I couldn't read all 1064 posts, so when i searched words with title brought up the other. That's in the rules that when suggestiong a new thread title you write, new thread title in your post.

You never put new thread title or any of those words in your post, I couldn't read all 1100 posts, so when i searched words with title brought up the other. That's in the rules that when suggestiong a new thread title you write, new thread title in your post.
Sorry I’d in exactly what a new thread title needs which is Instagramer and number of next thread #32 and it wasn’t hundreds of pages back it was 3!!!!

Are people fighting over a thread title! 🤪🤪 duck my life. Babies dying in the Ukraine and this is a big deal. Anyway here to book my spot for the new car unveiling with a big bow and shannen there cheering her on!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82
And where exactly is new thread title here? Nevermind being offensive. And it’s thread #32 not #33
It had the word title so came up. You had 24 votes and the other 22, its not worth you getting stressed over.
Anybody who is eligible can set up a new thread so please feel free to do the next one, its not worth the hassle ❤

Reactions: 10
Julie when Fionn grows up and either hates and mistreats women or is afraid of them, you can blame yourself you absolute knacker!!!
I just went and looked there,Christ it's heartbreaking to see his face but so upsetting that she wouldn't go and help the little child

Reactions: 8
That girl is such a little bully. Fionn always looks so sad. It’s awful. Julie will have her hands full in a few years when Erin is bringing trouble to the door and Fionn will need serious work done to undo the harm done to him at home.

That child has some temper
She didn't learn anything from her time on the mothership panel, she is giving others a perception of her child, showing the anger in her body language and the aggressive angry tone in her voice. Her teacher/school as the man on the panel said could already have a negative perception before she even starts.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.