Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CeeCeeBloom

VIP Member
She’s getting paid for all the #ADS #collabs #paidpartnerships #brandambassador posting to her stories & grid. She’s making a fortune & is allowed to work 20 hours a week which is more than enough time for her to make a few reels. She’s milking it all on top of her Welfare earnings so no fool her.
If she is 'working' the 20hrs is she capped on earnings?

Reactions: 1

JustAnotherFollower

Chatty Member
I have only been working for them as a clerical officer for the last 10 months and I’ve got plenty of training and development in that time. I think the pay is good as it’s more then I’ve been on in any other job and any holidays I’ve asked for I have got no problem, sounds to me like your frustrated with your job because I am only in it a short time and I’ve had great opportunities. Maybe I am not in the job long enough to know what it’s really like but so far I like it and have no complaints with it
Ah fair play to you now is what I say... you sound really happy and grateful in your new job... best of luck with it 👍

Crones884

VIP Member
I’m not surprised. The absolute state of that hotel when Rachel Gorry stayed there, and she walking around showing it off like it was The Ritz. “Fabblis, absolutely stunnin” and the place absolutely crawling. The kids play area had toys that looked to be sitting there since the 90s, probably cooking up a new variant in all of the teddy bears thrown around with all sorts of god knows what on them. I’ve stayed in some dives but I was genuinely horrified when Rachel showed this place last summer. It was heaving 🤢
Oh no, i didnt see this cause i dont follow rachel but due to stay there for a few days over the summer 🤢😅

Cupântae

Chatty Member
Because she told everyone she is
When? have been following a couple of years now & have not heard this. Just because she may have been at some stage in the past doesn't mean she is now. Its clearly states in her bio that she is working.

Cupântae

Chatty Member
It is if that's all you have, its not if you have a candle line...
She can't have both! What do you people not get? She's earning big money. She's not getting social welfare. She literally has on her bio that she's working. SW check this stuff all the time. Believe me, I know!

crazyeyes

[QUOTE="butterfliesandrainbows, post: He doesnt see his kids and lives in a different country. OF COURSE HE'S A DICK OF THE HIGHEST ORDER!!!!

Howareyahun

VIP Member
The last car was fecked I'd say. She has no regard for anything, one of these people who lives in a disposable world. You never heard her say that the car was in for a service, other than tyres she never spent a penny on it. Feck it she never even mentioned paying for tax and insurance, and we all know she overshares everything. The dirt of her car tells you everything you need to know.

Beavana

VIP Member
She'll have a few crying videos now after the woman she was on about, then there'll be a few ads sweet king - or maybe she might actually try to advertise her shitty candles 🤷
But banker to do a few teary videos first

Unless things have changed as well her loan would have to go before the committee for approval. Most of them meet once a week. I think she thought they would had her over with the cash on it 😂😂
I have got loans in the past where it didn't go to the committee, I went in to apply and walked out with it, it was never as big as what is being said here she wants though

No cap on hours for One Parent Family payment. The amount you are paid is means tested based on your income
There is a cap the more you earn the less you get, anyone on loan parents usually works 20/25 hours anything more then that is means tested. They recommend anyone working more then that go on working family payment

A parenting course would be ideal for her, maybe she would learn something from it and in turn her kids wouldn't need to be reared in the car, play centre or under the table in a pub.
Exactly but not getting Tulsa involved