Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

quickbook

Chatty Member
Ah lads fighting against eachother is just getting annoying now! We are here to discuss a cunt of the highest order!

I’d just like to add something about her look/makeup today, she looks quite well I think and if she had that level of make up on a night out it would be ideal.
Eyebrows obviously awful and 1 higher than the other but she’d be going in the right direction if she done to make up like today

Is she not BA anymore for oh my glam ? She was constantly plugging last year

Cupântae

Chatty Member
She’s always had “working” in her Bio, even when she said she had lost her job to Covid.

This is the girl who brought her 49 cent rice back to Dunnes for a refund and went around Cork city spreading Covid to get a cheap turkey on Christmas Eve, you can guarantee she’s sponging as much as she can, she plays the donkey 90% of the time but when it comes to money she’s clever out, wouldn’t surprise me if she has found a way around the SW finding out how much she earns from instagram..
Ye must really think people in social welfare are stupid and don't review cases at all. Its not like they can stop your payments or anything 🙄.

Beavana

VIP Member
That was her old car I'm assuming, panaramic roof thing looked same.

Plus if the garage brought in from the UK they would register it in her name and onto Irish plates before handing it over, so be mid week at earliest I'd say

itsnotmeitsyouok

VIP Member
They
I've the same question..my wee boy is 4 soon and speech is terrible...but someone told me not until he goes to school????
Usually at the 2 year check up if they can’t say 2 words together they usually refer them. I went private for one as she wasn’t so bad and she spoke at 3.5 months and hasn’t stopped whereas my son had other issues. But that’s how it used to be anyway.

Someone’s been flat out reading here on her way home from the pool..🤓
Meant to say that the other day after she said hatachi she def readin here

Every time I see her use that laser hair remover on the same spot over and over again I’m just like 😵😵💫 is it not known your only suppose to go over the area once, use those protective glasses etc… no wonder her skin is bits, she’s burning the fucking face off herself. And she keeps using it just on her face at the sides of her lip every fucking time.
Has any one used one? I have dark facial hair and wouldn't trust the influences reviews

Think Jo Malone can sleep easy. Don’t think the time of year that they launch are the problem. Who in the right mind would pay that much for them.
Or support
You have to wonder, both the candle gang and Julie...do they really think that Julie is that famous, popular, liked?
They think that about themselves too bur I would say their post interactions say otherwise

Last edited:

Howareyahun

VIP Member
Who on earth behaves like that on the night of an anniversary mass never mind a 1st anniversary! Have they absolutely no respect for the dead, because its very clear they have none for themselves. She's utterly clueless to record them singing let's hope she looses followers over her absolute stupidly! And finally why can her school going children not feed themselves!
Because they are toddlers

noseyrosey1234

I'm new too this thread and julie, folloed on from tea spill. There is no wiki but so many threads can someone give me a backstory why is the kids dad not involved and was she really homeless?