Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HumphreyB

VIP Member
PHN should flag the speech. Kids are usually discharged at 3
Call your health center and make an app to see your phn

Pageaday

Your only meant to use that laser removal machine once a weel for 6 weeks then it's only maintenance top up every few weeks. She's flat out using it every week. Your not meant to use it on skin break outs either 😳
Once a week for 12 weeks.

Cupântae

Chatty Member
She’s getting paid for all the #ADS #collabs #paidpartnerships #brandambassador posting to her stories & grid. She’s making a fortune & is allowed to work 20 hours a week which is more than enough time for her to make a few reels. She’s milking it all on top of her Welfare earnings so no fool her.
No cap on hours for One Parent Family payment. The amount you are paid is means tested based on your income

She had that up a few weeks ago, I’m not easily shocked but I was appalled by it…
I don’t think she realises that once it’s out in the internet it is there for ever more.
Nobody's that thick ,,,,, like is she for real ,, im just appalled at this

What did you report it as, just so we all report it for the same thing??
Spam I think ,

Once you report a post it disappears for you.
Thanks for that I,,so it's still there is it , omg , wtf 😳

Sandyclaws

VIP Member
I also mentioned Tusla before and had lots arguing that the children want for nothing etc. With all her recent crap like getting pissed around them, being drunk the next day driving, using foul language around them, recording them crying etc I think Tusla really should be called at this point
I can only hope that the twins paternal family decide it's time to make that call

whattheactualf

That text was sent by her, both of them. Damage limitation from here when she got the general jist of how her weekend was carcrash.
She doesn't need to address the head on her now, nor the weekend.
War on instagrammers have it all Julie.
How do you mean war on Instagramers have it all?

Howareyahun

VIP Member
A loan officer can make a decision themselves within certain parameters.

Credit Unions are not for profit co-operatives and will often grant loans outside of standard rules if it's badly needed. She may have given them a sob story about her car not being road worthy
They need to be directed to her insta page !

heatire

Can the credit union really use a blogger to advertise a loan, is she getting given the money instead of a loan