Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JustAnotherFollower

Chatty Member
I wouldn't call that candle line a big income 😂😂 we won't hear anything about it come the end of next month. Unless they're selling it off as two for one in a sale. These insta Huns do make a few hundred extra doing sweetking ads though.
Ah yeah I know 😂 it was just an example of how she gets collabs and an income using instagram... of course that's not a big earner, no one wants their house to smell of desperation and bullshit... 😂

Reactions: 1

CeeCeeBloom

VIP Member
Wonder if everyone wanted togl go out later due to a hangover and Julie the only proper session head who wanted to be in the pub 😂

Bellatrix#7

VIP Member
She already got the car sure she was driving it last night , she was on talking in the car before going into the show ,she won't show it I'd say because we all know hiw much it cost
I was thinking the same yesterday over the armrest in the car and seats it looked new not for the Covid ridden car seats in the back. Ohh she’s deffo gotten it I’d say, €26,000 on top of her existing loan, wow she must be on a fortune anyway.

Frilly Milly

VIP Member
How much would you need to have saved in a credit union, to get a loan if 20k? Just in general like. The regular joe soap.

Casperoo

Chatty Member
It is if that's all you have, its not if you have a candle line...
I wouldn't call that candle line a big income 😂😂 we won't hear anything about it come the end of next month. Unless they're selling it off as two for one in a sale. These insta Huns do make a few hundred extra doing sweetking ads though.

Cupântae

Chatty Member
There is a cap the more you earn the less you get, anyone on loan parents usually works 20/25 hours anything more then that is means tested. They recommend anyone working more then that go on working family payment

Exactly but not getting Tulsa involved
There is not a cap on hours. I work full time, always have and got a part payment for years until my salary went above the max means allowed.

Stevie Wonder, is that you?
So you think it’s right to take children away from their family ? I don’t like it but I don’t like people threatening Tulsa

What are you on about they are not being looked after! They are completely neglected by her!
She’s not mother of the year but why would you call Tulsa ?

Tusla don't take children away from their parents unless it's a last resort. They support in the form of education, linking in with multidisciplinary teams, community based support groups etc.

The children aren't well looked after. They are neglected. They need the support
Maybe if Tulsa felt she needed the support they would be in contact seen as she shares her life on instagram 🤷‍♀️