Twinsandme #31 Those terrible brows arent the only scandal, 45 quid for a poxy candle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone encorporates a bit of stomping and roarin 'hey baby let your free birds fly!!!' Into their routine will have that dance competition in the bag 🏆

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Anyone encorporates a bit of stomping and roarin 'hey baby let your free birds fly!!!' Into their routine will have that dance competition in the bag 🏆
They must whistle too

What she acting like she is the one dancing and being judged.. the 400 people won’t be looking at you Pinocchio I’m sure most of them are fed up of looking at your mug anyway splashed all over social media.. actually the half of them probably won’t even recognise you #catfish

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If her finances are as bad as she makes out I wouldn't say she would get it.
I'd imagine a loan would be preferable.
If she falls behind on finance they could take the car, the credit union would accept reduced payments or spread it out longer.

Reactions: 2
They must whistle too

What she acting like she is the one dancing and being judged.. the 400 people won’t be looking at you Pinocchio I’m sure most of them are fed up of looking at your mug anyway splashed all over social media.. actually the half of them probably won’t even recognise you #catfish
I'd say she binge watching the rte player getting lines from the judges on Dancing with the stars 🤩

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I thought that was changed years ago to one parent family supplement? Plus if she’s now on carers for Fionn she’s no longer getting one parent, I reckon it’s carers & Domiciliary allowance she’s getting, plus her €1850 summer respite payment to fund her holiday.
Might have been answered, I'm catching up, you can get full one parent family and half rate carers, keep OPF until the child with the disability reaches 16 or the youngest is 7/8 , which ever is longest, DCA is 308.50 a month and then the respite care grant is 1850 in June

Reactions: 1
Why would she be on carers for Fionn, what’s wrong with him??
This has been asked several times no one seems to have an answer. I do remember a few threads back that someone mentioned about her splashing the cash on the same day every month it was the same day that the careers payment was made.

Reactions: 4
Why would she be getting carers allowance for Fionn?
I don't know if she is or isn't, it was mentioned before he had low muscle tone (I think) and needed physio, it's highly possible that she was awarded DCA for him if it was a moderate enough issue at the time.
As said above, it was noticed she regularly was splashing out on DCA day each month.
Reviews haven't been done for DCA for a few years, so if she was awarded a couple of years ago, whether she still qualified or not, wouldn't be determined

Reactions: 3
My child has severe issues and is disabled I was refuse dca payment I had to appeal with a solicitor to get it . There’s no way in hell she gets it.

Reactions: 9
She’s prob getting paid into PayPal or something for her insta stuff so her accounts might look healthy enough and she’s spending frivolously in Revolut/PayPal then?

Tbh whatever payments she’s receiving/eligible for from the state it’s obviously enough that she feels she’s going to get this massive top up on an existing loan…

I mean myself and my husband would love to not have to work 40plus hours a week to just keep our heads above water and be able to afford to top up my loan to afford a new car to replace my heap of shite….but then again even given the opportunity to bleep out my life’s details for a few grand on insta I think I’d pass…

Reactions: 10
Are we going to have another 4 pages of Dca talk, its all been discussed before multiple times.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
My child has severe issues and is disabled I was refuse dca payment I had to appeal with a solicitor to get it . There’s no way in hell she gets it.
I have two cousins, both of their girls have ADHD, they both got the dca payment, no problem, and the girls are just like every other child, the ADHD is managed so well with minimum medication.... some seem to find it desperate hard to get it, others dont!

Reactions: 1
Can we PLEEEEEAASSSSEEEE get back to Julie?? This is not why I come on here 😴🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Which one will she be weeeeekkkk for ladies?? My books open….
35E9F54C-18BE-4B9B-BC76-ADB21E319562.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.