Twinsandme #29 Left me kids home with covid and did a legger, Headed for the Dean in me new “fox” leather

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of the girls is using that travel company and was considering cancelling if they were working with Julie on the Disney trip. She contacted them about it and they said they were considering it a few months ago but that the collaboration didn't happen in the end 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
One of the girls is using that travel company and was considering cancelling if they were working with Julie on the Disney trip. She contacted them about it and they said they were considering it a few months ago but that the collaboration didn't happen in the end 🤷🏼‍♀️
Best news ive heard in ages.... she or the chuckies dont deserve it.... hopefully they will gift someone in genuine need, that will actually appreciate it👍

Reactions: 20
I’ll be honest, if I ran a travel company, I wouldn’t want to be associated with her carry on. She would flout the rules over in Disneyland Paris and probably get kicked out.

Reactions: 7
I’ll be honest, if I ran a travel company, I wouldn’t want to be associated with her carry on. She would flout the rules over in Disneyland Paris and probably get kicked out.
Do we think she would even be allowed into Paris ? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I really hope that is true, I don't think any reputable company would gain anything by association with her

Reactions: 8
She will go to save face or come up with an excuse.
No harm for her to have to pay for something. She might appreciate it more. I went to Disneyworld and it's bloody expensive but worth it. Imagine the kids in the gift shops. She will will be broke as they have never been told no before! 😂

Reactions: 4
Ok got the email. Not sure what the reasons are but seems pretty clear that they're not working with her at the moment.
IMG_20220112_201900.jpg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Fair play to them. I'd be more inclined to book a trip with them after this.

Reactions: 19
There's not a Robin safe from her, she has the poor things traumatised , following them around with her phone 🤣 will she ever feck off from the poor Robins

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.