Twinsandme #29 Left me kids home with covid and did a legger, Headed for the Dean in me new “fox” leather

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From what I have heard from Fionn recently he seems to be loosing his cool an awful lot. What has she done to that boy? He sounds like he is going backwards in his behavior with the meltdowns.

Reactions: 6
I assume the creche won't take them back yet if she still has them at home?

Reactions: 2
I look at this pleb who never does anything but complain and give out about her children and then look at Lisa Jordans stories with kids wreaking havoc behind her and she laughs and engages with them. She loves being a mum.

Reactions: 11
I look at this pleb who never does anything but complain and give out about her children and then look at Lisa Jordans stories with kids wreaking havoc behind her and she laughs and engages with them. She loves being a mum.
Both of them use their children for social media gains, Lisa Jordan does it a lot worse I feel

Reactions: 5
I disagree. Lisa genuinely loves spending time with her children. You never see her cursing/talk about running away/ giving out about being a mother.

Reactions: 24
I disagree. Lisa genuinely loves spending time with her children. You never see her cursing/talk about running away/ giving out about being a mother.
They're both aiming towards different audiences though, so are going about it in different ways

Well I know which one of them I would rather admit to being a family member/ friend.

Reactions: 9
Both of them use their children for social media gains, Lisa Jordan does it a lot worse I feel
i agree none of those children of insta huns should be on social media it's a sad day when your in a supermarket and it the kids you recognise
And to be honest who wants to see their kids misbehaving on social media.

Reactions: 3
They are both the same. Using their kids for content. Kids = engagement and likes

Id much rather watch Lisa with her kids than that other degenerate.

Reactions: 10
With twins you have the quiet one and the out going one,fionn was clearly the quiet one but his tantrums now are down to Julie laughing at him when er beats him and she laughs when recording it,she's a sick witch

She prob thought she was being all articulate and intelligent sounding referencing it! But when she reads here there’ll be a retraction!! Sorry Julie, retraction means take it back!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.