Twinsandme #29 Left me kids home with covid and did a legger, Headed for the Dean in me new “fox” leather

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry I'm still on the vestites thing from earlier. Did she mean vermin? Or infestation? I'm so confused 🐀🐁🐭

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Vestites are transvestite vermin. Often, rats and mice prefer to dress up as the opposite gender & are then called ‘Transvestite Vermin’ but Vestites to those of us in the know!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Vestites are transvestite vermin. Often, rats and mice prefer to dress up as the opposite gender & are then called ‘Transvestite Vermin’ but Vestites to those of us in the know!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I really wish you were my pal in real life... because you never fail to make me laugh... even on days when I don't feel like laughing

💛💛💛💛💛

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Jesus that live is going on forever 😳
Ah stop... I saw it on my stream, couldn't be arsed going into see what tit she's spinning! Probably the Robins old fellas friends wife came in the window this morning to help put away the Xmas decorations!

SURE GAWD LOVE HER!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Ah stop... I saw it on my stream, couldn't be arsed going into see what tit she's spinning! Probably the Robins old fellas friends wife came in the window this morning to help put away the Xmas decorations!

SURE GAWD LOVE HER!
It's still going on and she's cursing like the clappers and keeps interrupting your wan 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
“Will I put the two of ye in the attic” “Like flowers in the attic”

Jesus Christ Julie 🙈🙈

Mental image of mice prancing around in dresses now, thanks @brandambassador 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
It's still going on and she's cursing like the clappers and keeps interrupting your wan 🤣
I clicked on for all of 30 seconds. Your wan has a mouth like a sailor too. They’re well suited.

Like her or loath her, her father’s funeral must have been awful for the family. I know it can’t be helped but lockdown funerals were particularly cruel.

Reactions: 4
I clicked on for all of 30 seconds. Your wan has a mouth like a sailor too. They’re well suited.

Like her or loath her, her father’s funeral must have been awful for the family. I know it can’t be helped but lockdown funerals were particularly cruel.
She had a few at that funeral to be honest we could only have 10 at my dads that was in May

That rule and not being able to visit someone who was either sick/dying was the hardest. So many People didn't get the send offs they deserved.

Reactions: 2
  • I stumbled across her via this fella yesterday - https://www.instagram.com/eoghandineen1/ .
  • I am only getting bits of her story so piecing it together (I can't believe the amount of threads about her on here)
  • I really don't like the humour aimed at the stress associated with raising children but I feel like it isn't harmful in nature.
  • I escaped Cork city many years ago and she sounds like the "beours" I used to school with. Thank God I didn't end up with one of them.
Question:
  • Has the father of the children ever given us his side of the story?
  • For Eoghan character - what's his story does anyone know? He has had a hair transplant for sure and I assume lips done. Does anyone have any more info on him?

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.