TwinsAndMe #27 Sur god lov her Julie mom of the year Kids club, green tan, dirty hair!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As if ‘alot’ of people have been asking how she straightened her hair, perhaps with a hair straightener? 🙄

Reactions: 2
When she was showing off the dry shampoo last night it was actually the nicest and cleanest I’ve ever seen her look. She looks better (clean) and bare faced than she does with a load of make up troweled on

Reactions: 5
Julie has the same colour hair of bride. Bride looks nice just think the lipstick not a great choice, Julie looks good also without the super dark tan and covered in makeup

Reactions: 3
I've never seen her look better.
Those pictures, unfiltered, should be on her dating site profiles.

Reactions: 13
Ehh did u see the dirt of the hat on her head seriously like it’s worse than the morning coat
Is anyone surprised though. She's bleeping rotten. Seems to really lack basic hygiene

This ?! I literally just got back from lidls where I'd to use a 10e gift card I'd been keeping for when I'm stuck and 3e in my pocket , I have no idea how people relate to her .
Similar situation, had to use a small bit of cash and my card because I hadn't enough in either cash/card to just use one

No tan for the wedding?? The bride must have told her ease off on it for the sake of the photos 🤣
She probably still has flakes of last months tan on her the dirty yoke 🤢

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
She brought the twins to day two of party as did Burps, and doing shots.... these women don't deserve children🤬🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 16
I Hope there will be a responsible adult minding those kids tonight. She is absolutely hammered kids in a pub all day 🤢🤢🤢 nothing more disgusting. They should be snuggled up watching Xmas movies in there PJs.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.