TwinsAndMe #27 Sur god lov her Julie mom of the year Kids club, green tan, dirty hair!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont think she had the kids yesterday she dropped them off on sunday and hasnt had them since. I'd say they were all pre records yesterday, probably with the fathers family . Sure who was taking them at 7 this morning , usually her mother or sean would have stayed the night

Reactions: 10
I dont think she had the kids yesterday she dropped them off on sunday and hasnt had them since. I'd say they were all pre records yesterday, probably with the fathers family . Sure who was taking them at 7 this morning , usually her mother or sean would have stayed the night
Probably with the lies about the milk yesterday not going to school .. she'd already turfed them off somewhere

• Heart
But sure nobody I know lives like this!! The amount of eating out never mind all the impulse purchases is mind boggling. I have eaten out twice since lockdown #1!! Takeaways are our treat and a bottle of wine. But that all adds up too. Yet for every bottle of wine i have she has a full night out. I haven't been to a hairdresser in a year yet she is in one with the added full face of makeup just for a night out. How much is she making off insta? I'm betting there are no savings or rainy day money as she knows Sean will save the day.

Excited about room service and breakfast in bed. Julie your mother hands you an egg in bed most weekends.
Are hotels doing room service I asked for a special occasion recently and was told no due to restrictions maybe it's all changed again

Reactions: 1
I know this is very petty but if you are maid of honour surely you would make an effort to go down for breakfast the next day! Not planning room service on your own. She is meant to be her best friend.

I was maid of honour a few years ago and the entire bridal party went down for breakfast having only gone to bed at 7am after the wedding (pre covid days). She is only thinking of herself again

Julie’s phone mustn’t know what to do with itself today and her fingers must be having withdrawals

Reactions: 2
Maryborough Hotel. She had said when they were looking for a replacement photographer

Quoting myself but Sarah Burke has a photo up in the same hotel. She must be at the same wedding.
yes weren’t they both on the hens

Reactions: 1
She’s stunning looking today. Just shows when she doesn’t dictate the makeup/hair look it’s fab.

Reactions: 19
Yeah she looks well. She needs to sack whoever she gets to do her make up usually. The silver eyeshadow and white eye highlight do nothing for her. She looks much better today

Reactions: 11
Yeah I think she looks really nice. Love the dresses. She shoukd have put her hair back brown though

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.