TwinsAndMe #27 Sur god lov her Julie mom of the year Kids club, green tan, dirty hair!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks on the verge of tears all weekend or that she's had a good cry so I doubt she enjoyed the night away on her own. For once I don't blame her. Christmas can be the most depressing time of the year

Reactions: 4
I genuinely feel for anyone that is grieving the loss of someone , particularly the first Christmas BUT one of my parents died on Christmas day and I am not bawling into my phone. I cry but tend not to think about my social media when i do it.She is looking for attention and its pathetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Is her mother wearing that manky hat out now 🤢
Christmas shopping so sean pawned with the twins and she only saying the other day spend some quality time with the twins cos Iv the wedding Tuesday and dat, looks like the hat Julie had on but looks clean it doesnt suit her mam at all she looks like a man goin to work on a building site

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It is bound to be a very tough Christmas for her, she is heartbroken about her dad and Christmas makes it even worse really.
Which is why she should be off Instagram and being surrounded by her family. Instead she's recording and moaning. It's all for sympathy.
This one hasn't begun to grieve. It's all about the gram and drink. No real proper emotions. All for the gram.

Reactions: 6
Ok so how much praise does one women need to give herself. My mother raised 4 of us on her own after she walked out of an abusive marriage. She never once took any credit for the life she gave us by the way was amazing. She worked her fingers to the bone for Xmas summer holidays ( little caravan down by the sea for a few days) birthdays etc. We were always spotless. I never remember her getting a free trip or a night away till we were all old enough to treat her. We lost her this year but you know what we know we are not the only ones that have lost a loved one this year. Unlike Julie 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Click the top right three dots and report every single story not properly marked as PR. These wans have ONE job to do and they can't do it properly by correctly labelling every ad story.
They often end up shadow banned for not doing this correctly, which is the only way they'll learn! Although Julie has been shadow banned so many times and still hasn't learned how to do her job properly!!
Report as what? Is there an option for not declaring an advert etc?

Reactions: 4
Report as what? Is there an option for not declaring an advert etc?
I think it was in the Tignam thread I learned about this. They recommended reporting as 'Scam or Fraud' or 'False information', as the influencer is earning money or benefitting from freebies and not declaring it.

I'm not sure how much reporting actually does, but Tignam used be murder for never declaring anything, and once everyone started reporting her, she came on with a huge rant about being reported to instagram, and now, surprise, surprise, she nearly always declares ads correctly! Julie keeps getting shadow banned so reporting definitely doesn't hurt!

Julie is saying on tik tok she’s shadow banned because of all the fake pages of her

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She fails to mention she brought the older child with them to entertain her two. Going away alone with them is actually just bringing them alone 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 13
She can say she’s a single mother but her family raise those children as much or more than her, and she doesn’t ONCE acknowledge it. How many nights/days do they babysit for her? She’s far from doing everything on her own! When twins get to primary school, she won’t be able to just not send them in when she forgets to buy food. So preventable as well… you’d despair watching her

Reactions: 13
FFS no milk or bread so couldn't send the kids to school. She is pathetic.

The talk last night was very refined. Wonder who she is tryinv to impress.

Reactions: 10
She is embarrasing saying Sean bullies her when he watches her stories and that was the reason she blocked him but he is back now. Maybe its to have someone to be accountable to is the reason she unblocked him after so long :unsure:

Bully is a strong word and makes Sean look bad.
I’d imagine it’s typical brotherly slagging and calling her out on her rubbish and she can’t handle it. Sure we’ve seen what she thinks harassment is. Basically anyone pulling her up on anything is a bully and harassing her

Hope someone gives her a new rug for Christmas, the dirt of the grey one is vile :sick: She can well afford a nice fresh clean rug for the kids to play and lie on.

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.