TwinsAndMe #27 Sur god lov her Julie mom of the year Kids club, green tan, dirty hair!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said that when she got down there that it was all families and she was on her own with the kids.

Very sad that she doesnt see herself and the twins as a family unit. She really believes to call them a family there has to be a man.

• Sad
Reactions: 36
She said that when she got down there that it was all families and she was on her own with the kids.

Very sad that she doesnt see herself and the twins as a family unit. She really believes to call them a family there has to be a man.
She's s flat out baby daddy hating on tiktok 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 6

She would really want to move on, its being used for some sort of bloody sympathy at this stage 🙄🙄 "poor me " get on with it. I was single mother for 10 years and never went on with this kind of shite. It's her go to label 🏷 🙄

Reactions: 11
Premonition - was that the word she was trying to pronounce? How many times have those kids seen Santa now? Is it 3?
My husband works away. I do everything alone with the kids. Can't say I ever felt like a loner. You really need to get over it Julie. How pathetic that she always needs someone with her. Those kids will never be enough which is really sad.

Reactions: 8
Hold on is this a free trip. What is up with some companies would they not have gifted that to some mother from Edel house or something. Wasting it in that one and her brats.
Thought the same! Ardmore should look twice at who they lending their name too- a disgusting foul mouth piece cursing and acting inappropriately in front of children.

Reactions: 4
Sorry if this has already been spoke about.
can someone tell me if you’re meant to use safety glasses when using the silk pro max? I’ve thought to myself before that surely she should be… but then in her latest stories the kids are right there, at eye level with the bloody thing. Maybe I’m being dramatic and could be wrong, but doesn’t it work the same as lazer???

can someone tell me if you’re meant to use safety glasses when using the silk pro max? I’ve thought to myself before that surely she should be… but then in her latest stories the kids are right there, at eye level with the bloody thing. Maybe I’m being dramatic and could be wrong.
edit to add, just checked their site and they include safety UV goggles. So she should be using them. but worse, the kids are exposed to the light. She’s some silly cow.

She only has "PR trip" on one of those stories, surely it should be on every single one?
Click the top right three dots and report every single story not properly marked as PR. These wans have ONE job to do and they can't do it properly by correctly labelling every ad story.
They often end up shadow banned for not doing this correctly, which is the only way they'll learn! Although Julie has been shadow banned so many times and still hasn't learned how to do her job properly!!

Reactions: 7
can someone tell me if you’re meant to use safety glasses when using the silk pro max? I’ve thought to myself before that surely she should be… but then in her latest stories the kids are right there, at eye level with the bloody thing. Maybe I’m being dramatic and could be wrong, but doesn’t it work the same as lazer???

edit to add, just checked their site and they include safety UV goggles. So she should be using them. but worse, the kids are exposed to the light. She’s some silly cow.
I noticed that too. Safety isn’t high up on Julie’s list. Did you see their car seats???!!!!

Reactions: 5
Mortified for her, she has a new tik tok up on how she’s taken the twins away by herself and she’s going to do it more often and be more independent 🤯 and a shout out to the single moms who want a break away.
It’s easy go away when it’s free & you’re idle all week so you don’t have to spend the weekend cleaning, washing, cooking etc like the rest of us

Reactions: 22
Mortified for her, she has a new tik tok up on how she’s taken the twins away by herself and she’s going to do it more often and be more independent 🤯 and a shout out to the single moms who want a break away.
It’s easy go away when it’s free & you’re idle all week so you don’t have to spend the weekend cleaning, washing, cooking etc like the rest of us
And not a #ad in sight for any of those glamping TikToks

Easy go away when you don’t have to pickup the bill at the end of it.. she’s pathetic….. why does she think she deserves a medal for basic mothering, where she exposes her kids eyes to danger

The DIRT of the hat in that TikTok 🤢… also it’s so obvious in the other one she’s instructing Fionn like a dancing monkey. The other one might love attention like her Mother but he doesn’t. Again the kiss my ass message might be deemed cute but again would you want kids of such a foul mouthed common wagon coming to your house to teach your kids trash manners and foul language. She’s doing such a disservice to those kids and marking them for life as brats and I’ll mannered Dragged up children … and it’s not fair On them cos they’re the ones who’ll suffer

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Easy go away when you don’t have to pickup the bill at the end of it.. she’s pathetic….. why does she think she deserves a medal for basic mothering, where she exposes her kids eyes to danger

The DIRT of the hat in that TikTok 🤢… also it’s so obvious in the other one she’s instructing Fionn like a dancing monkey. The other one might love attention like her Mother but he doesn’t. Again the kiss my ass message might be deemed cute but again would you want kids of such a foul mouthed common wagon coming to your house to teach your kids trash manners and foul language. She’s doing such a disservice to those kids and marking them for life as brats and I’ll mannered Dragged up children … and it’s not fair On them cos they’re the ones who’ll suffer
The hat o_O

Reactions: 5
Ehh did u see the dirt of the hat on her head seriously like it’s worse than the morning coat

Attachments

• Sick
There must be some hum off her !!
Goin by her mat, her house coat and erins hair I say she’s stinking, I hate Sarah as much as Julie but Jesus at least Sarah’s clean about herself and child even if her tan looks manky u never see her cloths or Luke looking dirty

Failing to mention that she didn't in fact bring them away on her own, she brought her young cousin with her to entertain them while she laid back on her phone 🤷🏻‍♀️🥴

• Haha
Well done Julie you brought your own kids away by yourself! Such a knacker she is …she will definitely be single forever that’s for sure

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.