TwinsAndMe #27 Sur god lov her Julie mom of the year Kids club, green tan, dirty hair!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
3hrs between the stood up story and her eating crackers. I'd say she was off out with the bride etc

Reactions: 2
She’s some woman to talk about being cat fished and her the biggest one going, I don’t believe her story for a second.. made it up to get another night off her motherly duties and a bit of content thrown in there too.. that’s her priorities.. nights off parenting her kids and Instagram content.. what a sad existence #Pinocchio

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sometimes I think she has jokes in her head that she wants to tell and then concocts a story around them. Kind of suspicious and convenient than the friends were asking for screenshots and all of a sudden his profile was gone

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hoooold Uppppp
Did me joolie not go to the Gardai AND COMPLAIN that people commented on the link to HER DADS FUNERAL that she shared... and She is now scouring the internet for her 'date' Julie ask me bollix

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Hoooold Uppppp
Did me joolie not go to the Gardai AND COMPLAIN that people commented on the link to HER DADS FUNERAL that she shared... and She is now scouring the internet for her 'date' Julie ask me bollix
Actually yeah. Total double standards.

Reactions: 1
To be stood up do you not physically go to the meeting point and nobody shows?

Reactions: 10
“He had the authicity” 🤣🤣🤣 She’s some thick bleep I swear to god. I’d say he turned up alright, took one look at me wan & did a runner back to Limerick. Give it up Crispina, there’s no hope for you.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She's watching too many tiktoks, I mean he had the audacity ( This is what she meant to say) if he was real and googled her I'd say he ran for the hills ha ha

Reactions: 6
Or maybe a wall did fall and he was held up!!

Either way he had a lucky escape from her even if he was knocked out by a wall 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is she for bleeping real, get over it and move on. She’s full on stalking people. She’s not well in the head. He didn’t want to know you so get over it and move on. She’s obsessing over it and she thinks we’re all weirdos. She’s the biggest nut case in ireland! No wonder she can’t find a fella - lunatic!

Reactions: 4
Dunno why’s she’s so disappointed about her “date” pulling out when she’s actually a fridget with no intention of ever meeting anyone.. and all she wants is a “pin pal”

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He probably found her insta page and deleted his entire online presence.
Imagine then if he had a look last night and seen how manic she was about him turning her down....she practically trying to stalk the fella.... looking up RIP.ie to get family details....this one's desperation would drive anyone away..

I know it's more than likely another made up story but still I could imagine the way she goes on like that would be a huge turn off for any fella, can she not just enjoy taking it slow and getting to know someone..she has to jump straight in talking about marriage and tit.

Reactions: 7
that story is full of lies… you could hear her voice is going up and up as she continued to add more false details. She’d want to improve her lies a bit. As if a fella with his life together enough to own a big building company and be the boss would go near her. Shes common as muck, and a complete car crash. Any fella like that would expect a girl to at least get off her ass and get a job. Like attracts like

99% of Julie's stories are lies. If she said today was Friday I'd go check the calendar. She is a compulsive liar.

Does anyone follow Maia Knight on TikTok? She’s a single mam to twin girls. Doing it on her own, works, takes them on on holidays on plane journeys, the lot. She’s great to watch. Never complains about the Dad who wants nothing to do with them

Reactions: 16
that story is full of lies… you could hear her voice is going up and up as she continued to add more false details. She’d want to improve her lies a bit. As if a fella with his life together enough to own a big building company and be the boss would go near her. Shes common as muck, and a complete car crash. Any fella like that would expect a girl to at least get off her ass and get a job. Like attracts like
She seems to have high standards doesnt she? Going on about him having a successful business. What has she got to offer? A few freebies off Insta? Julie you are jobless and your house is a flea pit. Lower your standards "girl".

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.