TwinsAndMe #27 Sur god lov her Julie mom of the year Kids club, green tan, dirty hair!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Your comment brought me back from the edge...constantly feeling I am coming up short and not doing enough for my kids. Work full time but feel so inadequate that I can't provide endless treats and days out. Just gets me down sometimes.
I think most full time workin parents with massive rents/ mortgages are in the same position. We can’t afford days out every weekend and endless treats. but I honestly think kids don’t need materialistic things in life. They need love and affection and as kids get older they realise the sacrifices we had to make. I wouldn’t compare yourself to Julie’s lifestyle - it’s not how normal hard working people live.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I think most full time workin parents with massive rents/ mortgages are in the same position. We can’t afford days out every weekend and endless treats. but I honestly think kids don’t need materialistic things in life. They need love and affection and as kids get older they realise the sacrifices we had to make. I wouldn’t compare yourself to Julie’s lifestyle - it’s not how normal hard working people live.
I'm also knackered by the weekend and happy to stay in. But yes the guilt gets to me. But those kids get too much. They barely crack a smile when they go into Smyths now and I'm sure the days out are no novelty now.

Reactions: 12
Julie's poor children have no stability in their lives. All they see is mammy either manically braying like a hyena forcing them to perform for the camera or else crying that her life is so hard and palming them off.
We all try so hard to give our children contentment, stability and a good base for their future, those poor twins have none of that. What use is all of the stuff that Julie gets? The twins have no choice in it, they do not get something tailored to their likes and interests, as we do when we try to pick something special for our children.
Julie's kids just get whatever freebie that their donkey mammy has managed to score, whether they like it or not. All of you mamas struggling out there, just remember your children get gifts chosen with love, not greed like the twins!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Instead of sitting down with your kids & explaining the concept of an advent calendar & encouraging them to find the right number for the day our mother of the year videos them ripping them apart 🙄 How does she ever expect her kids to learn anything? It frightens me this woman worked in childcare!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
One per day Erin. Yeah, cuz she will understand that. Apart from the fact its the 15th December, if she actually showed them the little doors and made a thing of it, they would understand. I had a just 3 year old explain their advent calendar to me yesterday.

Reactions: 15
Am I surprised she let them rip apart their advent calendars.. they don’t know any better the way they’re being dragged up

Your comment brought me back from the edge...constantly feeling I am coming up short and not doing enough for my kids. Work full time but feel so inadequate that I can't provide endless treats and days out. Just gets me down sometimes.
Kids are far happier at home playing than always on the go.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Food poisoning from a rare steak? I give up.
Can't stand the fakeness of her telling that story....she well knows that by saying that BS she'll get loads of her Huns messaging her upping the engagement, saying "oh Julie ya silly donkey that's how it's supposed to be"... She'll come in a while saying it...

Reactions: 9
Sure she doesnt even know how to pronounce advent. She provably doesnt even know what advent is.

How in god's name can you get a steak wrong. I'm no Gordon Ramsay but even I can manage to cook a steak.

Reactions: 7
Ah jesus who gave her those snoring things. Do these companies have any cop on!? Unless one of the twins snore the house down then who is using them? She is bloody single.

• Haha
Ah jesus who gave her those snoring things. Do these companies have any cop on!? Unless one of the twins snore the house down then who is using them? She is bloody single.
You can buy these in the pharmacy for 5/6 euro what a scam 🙄🤣 it might have actually been in dealz or somewhere like that i picked them up for my husband but nowhere near €20 and they didn’t work!!!!

Reactions: 6
Does snoring not come from your throat though and constriction there? Whenever my husband gains weight he snores. Sometimes I wake myself snoring and can feel it in my throat.

Reactions: 5
Surely Paula could afford a taxi, coming from the city to her home, strange family or maybe the bus is just content for yer wan

Reactions: 7
The name of her website has bugged me irrationally! Clearly another one with the same mentality that men are to blame for everything wrong in the world. Women don't snore at all no???

Reactions: 4
Wouldent it make you laugh same with her buying the toy last week.
And dont even start me on your wans pictures sitting in the hospital bed with the sandwich morto for her..
they obviously don’t give a shot about true friends and only give a gift for the gram pic. Mortified fir them but they’re all too thick and common to
I bet you give your kids security and that is way more valuable than days our and treats
Remember the kids get everything but they’re raised by a mother with a foul tongue when every second word is a curse in front of them. She was obviously dragged up and the kids now the same, right brats.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.