TwinsAndMe #27 Sur god lov her Julie mom of the year Kids club, green tan, dirty hair!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah lads the reporting has upset her. All the work she puts into her page 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just a reel of the feral twinnes.. one twin said if you hurt my best friend I'll duck u up.. or something like that... and feral twin 2 had his fist up ...

Loads bollox basically, the usual 🙄
She'll have them doing Traveller Call Out videos next

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Typical Julie blaming everyone but herself for being shadow banned. Instagram only take down stuff that goes against their rules so it's all her own fault.

Reactions: 17
She should have her own comedy show. Joooolie I’m not be giving you ideas but you sure crack us up with the shite you spout

Reactions: 4
She might think again before posting inappropriate videos of her kids which should be a good thing. She is only worried then about her content , what else will she talk about? 'sur god love her

Reactions: 10
Shur she’s blocked so many we can’t repost, reshare or beg anyone to give her a follow

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She might think again before posting inappropriate videos of her kids which should be a good thing. She is only worried then about her content , what else will she talk about? 'sur god love her
Shur according to our juls she does noting wrong so I think we in for some more inappropriate videos of her kids, FYI Julie postin a video of ur child on the toilet comparing ur twins to a couple and postin a video of ur daughter with no underwear on for 83000 ppl to see is sooooo wrong in many ways wake the duck up

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Asking the hunzos to share her page now 🙄 These instagrammers are deluded, there she is saying she puts in so much work into her page. Work!!! Do they listen to themselves at all 🤣 She's been shadow banned for ages now, maybe if she stopped sharing photos of her kids on the toilet she wouldn't be. Julie can't take responsibility for her own actions though!

Reactions: 15
Gas, the mother can jump on hotel beds not a bother but god love her, she cant go shopping or pay bills :LOL:
Setting it up for when she moves in to be the mothers carer! Mark my words! Once Sean is moved out suddenly joolie and the mother are living together. I am calling it since a few weeks ago

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Why does she talk about her mother as if she's 90 and needs help?
I came on to see people's opinions on this. It's very strange the way she was talking about her. She seems a young woman well fit to manage herself but Julie spoke as if she's a frail old lady that needs help to get a round

Reactions: 9
The mother works, drives and has no bother surviving day to day but then shur god love her, Julie needs to help her go Christmas shopping.
Its very typical of a certain breed of person where they need to ' mind me mam' or 'mind my dad'. Treating them as if they were decrepit.

I have 2 questions

1- Whats with the mother of the year behaviour the last few days?

2- who told her those headbands were nice? They clash with her hair for starters.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sean buying bikes thought they were only getting few small bits as going euro Disney. That she was going give back don't see her giving back in any story.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.