TwinsAndMe #27 Sur god lov her Julie mom of the year Kids club, green tan, dirty hair!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can she show herself up like that! Callin men Fucker’s and pigs… what an attitude to give ER. Something gives me the feeling poor Fionnn will pay for the wine of the father. She may be talking about men on bumble but that hateful attitude towards men will rub off on him….
Maybe mr bumble checked out her page and his stomach was turned by her disgusting ways rather than just being after her for sex… or maybe he saw the real pics and realised he was being cat fished. But god for bit she’d ever look inward … it’s the worlds fault

Sins of the father… not wine

And god forbid
Thought the wine of the father was a saying from somewhere up the country and I’d never heard of it. 😂 She’s very bitter, my sisters the same. A total man hater. It’s sad 😞

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She has a very negative attitude towards men which considering how good her father was to her and her brother is to her makes no sense. Every man is someones dad/brother/son.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
And family companys gifting her and sending her on free trips do anyone of them check her page
I know shes trying to rise people here but I'd be ashamed to show some of her videos.
There will be a rude awakening when they start school because that behaviour wont be tolerated.

Reactions: 8
Am I imagining things or did Pinocchio put up that she got a new phone so why is this one still looking like a car crash! Also the actual dirt of the tan! I would have that scrubbed off as soon as I was not using it like I would top it up if it was a whole weekend but shower in between then exfoliate it off come the Sunday 🤢🤢🤢
I think she used the new one to record the old ones screen.

That filthy, rotten, dirty rug 🤢
I wouldn't put it out in the shed!
Like they're not mad dear, how she hasn't replaced it by now 😘🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Did you hear the coughing out of poor Fionn, rolling around the dust in that rug will really help julie 🙄
Hope she is still giving him his inhaler

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Did she actually spell Fionn's name wrong on that letter?
You can see Fi-nn in big letters with a tiny O squashed in between the i and n.. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Did she actually spell Fionn's name wrong on that letter?
You can see Fi-nn in big letters with a tiny O squashed in between the i and n.. 🤦🏻‍♀️
She also forgot the c in watching but shur she needs content god luvvve her

Reactions: 5
WTF ? Seeking attention by showing us a clip of her bawling in to the phone leaving her Dads grave ! Why ???? Is anything private any more ? WE DON'T NEED TO KNOW YOU ARE CRYING MEJOOLIE. Life is hard for everyone for many reasons but we are not bawling in to our phones looking for attention and engagement. She is ONbelieveable.

Reactions: 25
The gram is certainly doing some of these huns no favours, they are on a downward spiral. When you resort to crying in to your phone it really is time to give up social media and get help.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
WTF ? Seeking attention by showing us a clip of her bawling in to the phone leaving her Dads grave ! Why ???? Is anything private any more ? WE DON'T NEED TO KNOW YOU ARE CRYING MEJOOLIE. Life is hard for everyone for many reasons but we are not bawling in to our phones looking for attention and engagement. She is ONbelieveable.
Worse than all that, imagine going onto your phone and pressing Record. Then replaying, filter and posting onto your stories. Anyone truly upset, truly crying, truly grieving, does not have the inclination, strength or thought process to record one's self.
Absolutely disgusting.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.