Twinsandme #26 Porppple Haynes has now turned green, Mejoolie really needs a clean!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s all for content (boring content at that). Who gets changed into a swimsuit before checking availability??!! Her eyes dart from side to side when she’s spoofing🤣
Thinking the same watching her story.or else looking for freebie from leisure cente...

Reactions: 1
Did their ghost hunting get cancelled because of the weather ? Just like most outdoor activities after the weather warning ⚠

Listen now to Red fm tomm on the ghost hunt in the pissing rain.
What a random bunch of people..like Miriam Mullins can only be early to mid 20s and Brenda and Sandra have to be in their 40s. What the hell do any of them have in common except a love of freebies. At least Shannen stayed at home with her sick child. Cant imagine Julie doing that

Reactions: 8
What a random bunch of people..like Miriam Mullins can only be early to mid 20s and Brenda and Sandra have to be in their 40s. What the hell do any of them have in common except a love of freebies. At least Shannen stayed at home with her sick child. Cant imagine Julie doing that
Is that Sandra wan there aswell. (Meholes little lap dog )

Reactions: 4
She was shadow banned before that. But she is constantly showing inappropriate photos of them in their underwear etc. I think she also had some competition that violated instagrams rules so it could be that too.
Everyone reports her,

I don’t know why eavanna is doing a skin event and having Julie
What’s the link. I used to follow her salon but don’t anymore.

Reactions: 3
I thought rob Kenny would have more sense too!

the corn bloggers love her, she besties with them all, off ghost hunting 😀

Reactions: 2
I thought rob K enny would have more sense too!

the corn bloggers love her, she besties with them all, off ghost hunting 😀
Is he looking at the same person? Most genuine and beautiful inside and out! The duck she is. I'd say Glenda is green at the thought of it.

Oh I’d say Glenda has no idea what she’s in for with Julie!!! Imagine this is Julie who’s tip for spots on her chin was sudocream for months!!!!!

Reactions: 4
Oh I’d say Glenda has no idea what she’s in for with Julie!!! Imagine this is Julie who’s tip for spots on her chin was sudocream for months!!!!!
Would you say she picked Julie so she could actually try sort her skin as it's so gross.

Like the way you would tell someone nicely they smell by gifting them deodorant.
😂

I doubt Julie would be giving any of her nonexistent ONreal skin care tips, she'll be just used as a guinea pig.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.