Twinsandme #26 Porppple Haynes has now turned green, Mejoolie really needs a clean!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did this not happen her yesterday or the day before with the soft play centre, it was booked up and she had to go to another one.. would she not use the one tiny brain cell she has and prebook activities for tomorrow and Friday because let’s face it we know she won’t keep them at home as that means spending time with them and parenting them… actually they’ll be dumped on Sean tomoro she has done her share for this week in her eyes

Reactions: 12
So it's midterm break and the weather is shite, so Joolie can't get a booking for anywhere 10 mins before heading off there. Hmmm how dare other parent's be so organised and have everything prebooked, shame on them. So now we will do the unusual feat of screen time and dirty jellies!

Reactions: 10
It’s all for content (boring content at that). Who gets changed into a swimsuit before checking availability??!! Her eyes dart from side to side when she’s spoofing🤣

Reactions: 16
So it's midterm break and the weather is shite, so Joolie can't get a booking for anywhere 10 mins before heading off there. Hmmm how dare other parent's be so organised and have everything prebooked, shame on them. So now we will do the unusual feat of screen time and dirty jellies!
Sure she'd probably turn up at the wrong place anyway and miss her booking... 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You’d love a play centre to ring her say cmon gurl she’d no intentions of going out your book before telling them. I’m not a mother and I know that

Reactions: 3
It’s all for content (boring content at that). Who gets changed into a swimsuit before checking availability??!! Her eyes dart from side to side when she’s spoofing🤣
I think being classed as a liar is the worst description a person can have. Nobody can ever believe anything you say or do.

Reactions: 12
I think being classed as a liar is the worst description a person can have. Nobody can ever believe anything you say or do.
Horrible thing to do to those kids getting them ready before she had booked it and disappointing them then 😕

Horrible thing to do to those kids getting them ready before she had booked it and disappointing them then

Reactions: 4
She is shadow banned. Has been for weeks . Its been mentioned on here loads of times.

We all know Julie like to embellish but for once she is actually telling the truth 😂
I tune in and out of Julie to be honest I find her content the more boring thing ever, but she still comes up on my story thing, Liz reaney doesn’t she’s shadow banned I have to look for her stories. I just think she’s losing views because it’s the same shite day in day out. She tells the most ridiculous stories and uses her kids, imagine she doesn’t let her ex’s family see the kids but shares every aspect of their lives with strangers it’s beyond weird

Reactions: 9
I tune in and out of Julie to be honest I find her content the more boring thing ever, but she still comes up on my story thing, Liz reaney doesn’t she’s shadow banned I have to look for her stories. I just think she’s losing views because it’s the same shite day in day out. She tells the most ridiculous stories and uses her kids, imagine she doesn’t let her ex’s family see the kids but shares every aspect of their lives with strangers it’s beyond weird
If you are not a follower of Julie's and search for her she doesn't come up. You have to go through someone else who follows her page to find her. If you already follow her she will appear as normal so her followers can still what's going on but potential new followers would struggle to find her.

Reactions: 5
If you are not a follower of Julie's and search for her she doesn't come up. You have to go through someone else who follows her page to find her. If you already follow her she will appear as normal so her followers can still what's going on but potential new followers would struggle to find her.
She’s Defo shadowbanned

Reactions: 3
How does she stop the ex's family from seeing them? As in, they live with the dad so how can she stop them.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.