Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sron

VIP Member
Really it’s not new she has been doing that to Fionn for as long as I can remember!
I had never seen her tell the story to her phone the way she did. I know she constantly has the phone in his face when he is upset.

Julie, you are a pathetic excuse for a mother. All the sweet photos with your twinnies mean fuck all when you are chipping away at that little boys confidence and mocking him for something that is clearly traumatic for him. A trauma in someones life doesnt have to be something like a death. A trauma in a childs life can be what you are doing to your child. As he grows he will remember being mocked and his sister being encouraged to do the same.

You, the same one who gets up in arms about trolls and online bullying, what you do to Fionn amounts to bullying , mocking, jeering and laughing at him. Cop yourself on and grow up. Stop using your 4 year old for content.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Graywalls

VIP Member
Is she actually serious? She left a sick child, who she now admits needs medical attention at home while she brought the other 4 year old on a day out that involved pints? And now she is at home unable to drive if he gets an athsma attack?
Shame on you Julie, that's low even for you!

Reactions: 32

Scrollin4sca

Chatty Member
Hi Julie 👋🏼

We know you read here cause let’s be honest you only bought those river dance tickets to wind tattle up! The only “culture” you have is downing pints and shouting RA songs into your phone!
Anyway whilst your reading here you might look into contacting Lisa Jordan! Not too far from your home turf but she could really teach you some things! She plays and interacts with her kids, helping to develop their speech and social skills. They have a good routine and a secure home environment! And when she plans family trips she does so by looking at kids activities nearby not to down pints and get thick they won’t stay in a strange play room without her!

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Noseybatch

VIP Member
she thinks having the dad/ or husband would make her life easier. Not in my case, it's a extra body I have to look after.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Frilly Milly

VIP Member
She is very fortunate to have her mum and Sean but there is never a substitute for a second parent. She would drive a sane person mad with her antics at the best of times but raising kids as a single parent is incredibly difficult..
No, they're not substitute. But the reality is that she has little to complain about. She is financially doing fine. She can treat her kids every week. Can afford to eat and drink out, continuously.
Has the mam and Sean at her disposal. She was kid free every weekend and more over the summer. Several nights away. She is getting break time compared to the normal single parent.
No, those examples are not substitute. But a damn sight better than what she realises.
And let's be honest. If she put down the phone and stopped wailing like a banshee and treated men with respect, she would easily find a good partner to parent with her. She's going to find no one due to her lack of respect for privacy. We see that in the way she uses her children.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Puffin

VIP Member
Showing that close contact form is literally all for attention and trying to get a rise out of people on here. Best thing to do is ignore and pretend like none of us saw it 🙈

Reactions: 28

Irishgalperth

Chatty Member
You know something if this one was the smallest bit grateful for all of the things she has in her life she would be a much happier person. There are parents out there , single and otherwise, even married doing the parenting for two and they are worried sick about bills, food, rent and Christmas on top of that.
Unwrapping her brand new iPhone. Regardless of the discount. There was money paid towards it. No end to the amount of moneys she has or nights out and weekends away. And constantly on whinging about running away and how hard her fucking life is.
I don’t have any family near me. I’m stuck here because of covid. And I probably can’t afford to get all of us back now anyways. I buried my mother and left two weeks later. I feel like I put her in the ground and left. It was our choice to move. We did what we had to do. But I’m grateful for what I have. I work hard and make sacrifices every day to ensure my kids are ok.There are times when I’d only love to reach into that phone and shake her. Shes a disgrace. She resents those children for her choices. She can’t parent them and wants it all handed to her and the easy way out. You don’t just press record on Instagram and boom it’s up there. It’s all planned even the tears and this is real life shite. If there was work in the bed she would sleep on the floor. Rant over

• Heart
Reactions: 28

itsnotmeitsyouok

VIP Member
I really really feel so sorry on that child. I remember growing up and on Xmas eve and Stephens day the same kids would be in the lounge showing off our toys while our parents were getting pissed! I grew up like this and to this day I can’t take any of mine to a pub unless it’s a dinner. It is such a lonely life. Imagine coming 2nd to a pint. And we have a deadly disease tearing through the country and the child out in it, I do genuinely question her. I’d say the one who tagged her and gave her the mommy Robin thing is now choking on her words.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Squiggle10

Family law is a sensitive and very private matter, she should keep her trap shut and not be discussing such personal matters with the world and its mother. Has she any cop on ? Just when you think she can't stoop any lower.

As a side note she's not the first and won't be the last parent to go through solicitors/court to deal with a family law matter.
Totally agree as Iv been there through covid with my ex husband, it's a very horrible experience . To the person that commented about her getting free legal aid and it being shit ? I paid 8k (as I'm a working single mom shock 🙄) and my solicitor was absolutely useless , I qualified for free legal aid during the pandemic and my solicitor literally wiped the floor with my ex husband....so take from that what you will. I can't even follow Julie to be honest as iv no time for the poor matyrs and she has it alot better than most . She is trying to appeal to a certain geographical demographic so she runs with it . Before anyone comes for me I grew up in that very geographical demographic she's trying to appeal too , and most of us want and did better , please don't come for me IM ON MY PERIOD . not aunt Mary or star week .

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She is 100% toxic. That poor boy will be stuck at home sick another day because she couldn't be bothered getting the covid test today, she will be waiting 24 hours for the results of that before she gets to take him to the doctor. Poor Fionn he deserves better care than she is giving him.
As for the thorn, I am sure you are not supposed to be out and about for 48 hours after a vomiting bug... then dragging her into the pub for the pints. Julie is rough, and that is fine if you only have yourself to think about but those two poor children are being dragged up.

Reactions: 25

brandambassador

VIP Member
Guys it was my 176 year old great great great great grandmother who dropped the food. She knew Julie’s great great great great grandmother the craaaator.

• Haha

Jennymac

VIP Member
Well the gymondo app and also the laser fat busting machine are obviously useless that she was advertising for weight loss

• Haha

TikToc

VIP Member
Her and all her buddies especially Shannen should have watched Vicky Phelan tonight and got a bit of fucking humility. They are all a disgrace.

• Heart

PandoraSkye

VIP Member
It's funny she puts on that filter and tries to do some sort of impression but it litrally looks like her when she gets her makeup done 🤣

• Haha

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
There’s something really grim about that whole hotel set up, and she there stating with pride that they do a kiddies club from 6-10 and pick them up at 9am, for what? So you can go on the lash? Sorry but no way would I be handing over my child to complete strangers all in the name of me going in the tear for what is like the tenth weekend in a row

• Heart
Is this a holiday for her or for them??! 😡 like she actually just forever has this frown and scowl about it all. I used to love her funny refreshing honesty back when twins were younger but now she’s just a scowlbag. Like she doesn’t seem to get yes things will change when you’re bringing children away. You go to dinner earlier back to the room bath and a bed really and truly there’s nothing cryptic about it. Then you’re lucky if you’ve an other side of the room you , Mam, husband can sit. Or like I did on a small family trip earlier this year I just hopped into bed myself when lights were out once I knew they were asleep I had phone a bit under the covers. Like I’m not alone here. She’s living and chasing for all the wrong things, if you want a late night drinking pints without the twins DONT BRING THEM!!! Good god you had last weekend without them. Life isn’t all about being out full time Christ julie if you only had to work a day in your life you might just appreciate small things.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Heidi77

VIP Member
I love a drink as much as the next person. But never in my wildest dreams would it occur to me to bring my child to the pub for a pint. Costa maybe or McDonald's. Given how sick that child was over the last few days I can't believe she even has her out.

• Heart

Frilly Milly

VIP Member
I think the kids are going to be so overwhelmed at Disney and then Julie screeching every 5 mins - they will have ptsd on the way home. I predict lots of tantrums and her mother getting dumped with them as per usual.
And she'll be eyeing up the prince charming and there'll be a little old man of 108 at the bridge of the castle and he knew her father well ...and shur God love him...

• Haha