Twinsandme #26 Porppple Haynes has now turned green, Mejoolie really needs a clean!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WTf does cray cray mean?

The kids were clearly not listening to her because she didnt call them by name. Of course they thought she was talking to her phone as usual

Reactions: 7
I have been at this parenting thing a long time and I have old young and younger in my house! It’s allllll about routine! Literally. I feel guilty that i didn’t go to the park or the football game etc but if I go who cooks? Who cleans? Who shops and makes sure all the food, school stuff, household stuff bdays Xmas etc are sorted. So if I can’t go the hubby will have to or they will not be going as I have worked myself into the ground over the years and it’s now im feeling it and I still have years to go. Even my dogs are on a strict routine. Any change at all and they are like well Fucksake Mam im gonna not cuddle you now 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She’s shadowbanned because she flashed erins privates by accident one day on stories. She knows why she is shadowbanned

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
She’s shadowbanned because she flashed erins privates by accident one day on stories. She knows why she is shadowbanned
She was shadow banned before that. But she is constantly showing inappropriate photos of them in their underwear etc. I think she also had some competition that violated instagrams rules so it could be that too.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
She was shadow banned before that. But she is constantly showing inappropriate photos of them in their underwear etc. I think she also had some competition that violated instagrams rules so it could be that too.
She was giving away 500 euros of her own money from her 'small income', poor single mom my eye.

Reactions: 12
WTf does cray cray mean?

The kids were clearly not listening to her because she didnt call them by name. Of course they thought she was talking to her phone as usual
Street slang for crazy 😝

Reactions: 1
Did she go ahead with the competition that time?? The one which was cash but then changed to a one4all voucher??

Reactions: 3
Another gobshite saying she’s shadow banned, no Júlíè people are just board of your crappy content ya donkey you bring nothing absolutely nothing to the table all you do is sell your kids online. Shadow banned my arse 🙄🙄 I’m hoping people are just seeing her for what she really is.

Reactions: 7
Another gobshite saying she’s shadow banned, no Júlíè people are just board of your crappy content ya donkey you bring nothing absolutely nothing to the table all you do is sell your kids online. Shadow banned my arse 🙄🙄 I’m hoping people are just seeing her for what she really is.
She is shadow banned. Has been for weeks . Its been mentioned on here loads of times.

We all know Julie like to embellish but for once she is actually telling the truth 😂

Reactions: 9
Giving the kids sweets, an opportunity to promote those fecking sweets!!!!
Fionn seems so happy there on the couch beside his mother. He usually doesn’t get a look in with Erin running the show

Reactions: 10
Giving the kids sweets, an opportunity to promote those fecking sweets!!!!
Fionn seems so happy there on the couch beside his mother. He usually doesn’t get a look in with Erin running the show
How fecking sad is it that a collab has to be brought into everything these insta huns are obsessed every thing is promote promote

Reactions: 12
Movie day and sweets? Yeah Julie because its so rare they have either of those!

Days like this when my kids were young, i loved. No activities, nowhere to be. Baking, arts and crafts and then maybe a movie at the end of the day.

If she can't think of anything besides a bowl of sugar and screen time she needs a slap. Its only 12.30. Is that it now for the next 6 hours?

Reactions: 13
How fecking sad is it that a collab has to be brought into everything these insta huns are obsessed every thing is promote promote
Wouldn't mind but I bought a packet of the sweets to see what the fuss was and they are horrible!! Maybe I don't have as developed a pallet as the instahuns but I'll stick to the haribos thanks 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.