Twinsandme #25 Forget the twinnies as long as I get my tinnies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can we all just say a prayer for the poor bus driver who has to endure that drive from Cork to Galway with those in the back... I hope to God the poor man has ear plugs...

Also aren't they going to like a camping/glamping site?!
Haha the weather has been atrocious all week, I'm sure that'll be great fun! 🙈🌪

Reactions: 16
Stop now 😂 I thought you were all exaggerating with the make up and hair. Hope she didn’t pay for that cos it looks like a child did it! She looks ridiculous!

Reactions: 9
I’m sure they are raging that they’re going glamping on the weekend the nightclubs and late bars opened up 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Herself and Sarah are up very early trying to outdo each other with the hair and makeup
2 pigs at the trough! You can’t put a bow on an ugly personality!

My dear me jooolie
On the runway tonight your look failed to dazzle me!
Shantay away! As the great rupaul would say 😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
Someone here said a few weeks ago she never shows the twins on a Monday and they reckoned they might spend Sunday nights with the dads side of the family. Makes sense with the mother gone on the hen too!

Reactions: 13
Totally agree. This drives me mad!! She just couldn't care less about the rules. Also, IMO her snaps wouldn't make me want to book that parlour place. Seemed like a very boring, dull atmosphere for kids.

Spot the #gifted on screenshot below. And this is the ONLY snap out of 10 taken at that kiddy boutique that's correctly labeled as #gifted.View attachment 825655
The businesses that allow this are also compliant so should be fined a hefty 5k and another 5k fine for the blogger. That would soon stop it!

Is the mum on the hen too?
The mum is the old version of her and the kid is the younger version. Good luck Cork people for the future😜

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I'm a long time reader here but first time poster, but had to set up an account... Cause these 2 absolute gowls are on their way to my home town... God help us all... And I'm going out tonight....first night out in about 6 weeks and I'm going to be subjected to these lot 🙄🙄🙄There is only 2 pubs here so am bound to have a birds eye view... The glamping place is suitable for all weather so they won't have any issues with that... They will get no hop from the locals here... We have no interest in these insta huns parading about the place 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Do any of the instahuns live near Hollyhill? Seen a poor little dead pony that a rescue couldn't save as they needed Gardai back up to go in as its so hostile. I never realised it was such a rough area :cry:

Reactions: 2
Make up and hair is shocking. Can people not do their own now? Id say even the hen did her own.

Burp is there, sitting behind the hen on the bus.
MUA’s do deserve to have a job too like…if everyone did their own they wouldn’t have a job…MUA’s are packed every weekend with people getting it done for just nights out

Reactions: 2
I’m genuinely shook over the make up. A child would have done better. Its so badly applied and unflattering and makes her look cheap

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.