Twinsandme #25 Forget the twinnies as long as I get my tinnies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Clear favoritism shown this morning.... When was the last time she brought Fionn out and did something nice with him?..

Reactions: 2
No wonder ER thinks shes Queen bee and rules the roost. It comes out in Julie’s preferential treatment towards her.

Reactions: 6
This has been an eye opener. We have a family plot already thank god.
My parents are elderly but thankfully I have small policies on them to cover these costs but from listening to you all I may need to have a back up plan.
Yes, it's an eye opener.
And I do think some undertaker's take advantage of grieving, by supplying tissues, unnecessary black cars and can charge for even the loan of black ties for the men.
I was lucky, I knew the undertaker, but costs were still hefty.

The beauty parlour is gifted. That can only mean that Joolie or her 'management ' contacted them before her trip down or she went in this morning offering free advertising . Shameful

Reactions: 10
The beauty parlour is gifted. That can only mean that Joolie or her 'management ' contacted them before her trip down or she went in this morning offering free advertising . Shameful
Jezs can these insta wans pay for anything bigger fools the companys

Reactions: 5
She should have gifted on all the snaps of the parlour and not just one of them

Reactions: 7
Poor little Fionn, mammy spent the day doing fun things with Erin, he was left behind and now mammy is getting ready to go away for the night again.
She does not have to make it so obvious she has a favourite!

Anyone else see Sarah Burke is going to a hen tomorrow too? I wonder is it the one mejoolie is planning? 🤔

Reactions: 5
Poor little Fionn, mammy spent the day doing fun things with Erin, he was left behind and now mammy is getting ready to go away for the night again.
And she wonders why he has separation anxiety… funny she doesn’t bring them to play therapy anymore. Just threw them into more classes.

Reactions: 10
All for tattle

Reactions: 3
And she wonders why he has separation anxiety… funny she doesn’t bring them to play therapy anymore. Just threw them into more classes.
I don't think there was ever play therapy. The untidy classroom wasn't a therapy room.
Julie will be in play therapy with the kids on Tuesday after reading it here...

What is actually wrong with this girl?? Nervous and sick because she’s going to her friends hen? Organising it 🙄 give me strength.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.