Twinsandme #25 Forget the twinnies as long as I get my tinnies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Say what ever you want about her but one thing il say is I remember her driving half way up the country to meet him on a Friday then drive back home and back up and down again on Sunday to collect them if she was as devious and spiteful as people are saying she wouldn't of bothered doing that, it was her decision which obviously means she wanted the kids to have a relationship with him, him or his family just don't give a feck imo, all he had to do was go onto smyths have something delivered, order a birthday cake from somewhere and had it delivered, he'd lots of options, says a lot about him and his family

Reactions: 35
Agree
Say what ever you want about her but one thing il say is I remember her driving half way up the country to meet him on a Friday then drive back home and back up and down again on Sunday to collect them if she was as devious and spiteful as people are saying she wouldn't of bothered doing that, it was her decision which obviously means she wanted the kids to have a relationship with him, him or his family just don't give a feck imo, all he had to do was go onto smyths have something delivered, order a birthday cake from somewhere and had it delivered, he'd lots of options, says a lot about him and his family
. Agree
No excuse for the lack of anything from dad.

Reactions: 10
They met half way he drove aswell. Julie is a lying conniving weapon . She stopped him seeing the kids when he was living in ireland because he wouldnt get back with her she threw a strop and wouldnt hand the kids over one friday night and drove back to cork with the kids. No one knows the full story but I wouldnt believe anything that comes out of her mouth. She is dangerous

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Agree
. Agree
No excuse for the lack of anything from dad.
How does anyone know he doesn't send anything she could say they are from her or just dump them. I don't agree with him not being in their lives but everyone can go back and forward on every post about him being in the wrong it doesn't make any difference they separated he left the country he's a gobshite if he doesn't contact his children she's a compulsive lier and loves to rise people on tattle at the expense of those innocent children

Reactions: 9
They met half way he drove aswell. Julie is a lying conniving weapon . She stopped him seeing the kids when he was living in ireland because he wouldnt get back with her she threw a strop and wouldnt hand the kids over one friday night and drove back to cork with the kids. No one knows the full story but I wouldnt believe anything that comes out of her mouth. She is dangerous
This! I was only following her a short time and even her parents were annoyed at her for the way she carried on.

Believe me she only went up/down with the kids because she thought he'd get back with her.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
This! I was only following her a short time and even her parents were annoyed at her for the way she carried on.

Believe me she only went up/down with the kids because she thought he'd get back with her.
Exactly her mam and dad were so pissed with her over it that was december he didnt go to australia until the march and between that time she would not give him access. He came back for a wedding and asked for the kids for the week and was refused she wouldnt even let them go to the wedding because they wouldnt allow her to go

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Exactly her mam and dad were so pissed with her over it that was december he didnt go to australia until the march and between that time she would not give him access. He came back for a wedding and asked for the kids for the week and was refused she wouldnt even let them go to the wedding because they wouldnt allow her to go
I remember that and correct me if I'm wrong but I'm sure she had mentioned that the twins were supposed to be part of the bridal party as it was there uncle's wedding

Reactions: 7
No I think it was because they wanted her to wait and collect the kids when the church and that was over and take the kids back home, he wouldn't even keep them for the night, as I said nobody will know the full truth only them 2 we are all just assuming I suppose

I think we would know if anything was sent as we saw she couldn't contain herself when he posted on fb and I would probably be the same, I'm sure we would know if he did bother to send anything, like he could reach out to Sean and organise and phone call even if Julie is the problem, too many solutions no reason for it at all

Reactions: 1
No I think it was because they wanted her to wait and collect the kids when the church and that was over and take the kids back home, he wouldn't even keep them for the night, as I said nobody will know the full truth only them 2 we are all just assuming I suppose

I think we would know if anything was sent as we saw she couldn't contain herself when he posted on fb and I would probably be the same, I'm sure we would know if he did bother to send anything, like he could reach out to Sean and organise and phone call even if Julie is the problem, too many solutions no reason for it at all
She prob only said about the fb status because it was mentioned here first

Wow, I only started following her the start of the first lockdown, never knew they were split in Ireland or that he had access at the start then she stopped it. I assumed when the visa fecked up he just left and that was that.

No way would a 4 year old dictate to me whether I could stay in a room or not .

Reactions: 13
I remember this she came on bawling how she had to drive back with the kids never said why though

The dirt of the mat, like ffs. And she's happy to have it on camera. Wouldn't you be mortified.
Instead of paying for Spiderman, Anna, buy a bloody mat in homestore and more for €50.

Reactions: 5
Also it's not normal for kids to be in. Pubs the amount of time those kids are. My kids have not been inside the door of a pub in about 2 years and even before that it was maybe once a year at Xmas or paddy's day

Sooooo....info is scarce and vague- the one lad I was able to get a hold of basically said she was a bit of a psycho when Jessy got back from Oz. They tried to make it work but the Visa fuckup (which he said was over her leaving Oz early to get back to her Dad that time) always came up. Jessy's visa had gone through ok, it was hers that hadn't and he decided not to go without her and the twins. They were together for a few months but he couldn't find work, then was offered a good job in his home town and 'they' decided it would be best to let him go back there and be a long distance couple- but it just wasn't working. Every time they met (he went down) they'd end up rowing over the whole living situation so eventually they split- and he ended up having to get legal access sorted as she kept messing him around with visitation etc.
He was then offered his old job back (or a similar one but far better money?) in Oz and told her he was thinking of going and she went nuts and told him he'd never see the kids again if she had anything to do with it. His family wanted to keep the visitations going so they'd still know his side of the family but she said no way. He was going to be able to come home twice a year for 3-4wks and wanted them then and she also said no. He (mutual friend) doesn't know what exactly happened at the end of it all but he upped and left, and his family were devastated that she won't let them see them.
He doesn't know about maintenance or anything but said he'd be very shocked if there wasn't money being sent over for them? He said he doted on them, but she couldn't be lived with.

Now that's from ONE person who knew him socially, he never actually met Julie so don't take it as gospel!!

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.