Twinsandme #25 Forget the twinnies as long as I get my tinnies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The last pic he had up of the twins is September 2019 so that means he saw the twins two years ago and lockdown happened in March 2020 so he's been locked in oz since then. Maybe just maybe it is out of his control to see the twins and her pay back for him going without her is she doesn't allow contact with them !

Reactions: 11
The last pic he had up of the twins is September 2019 so that means he saw the twins two years ago and lockdown happened in March 2020 so he's been locked in oz since then. Maybe just maybe it is out of his control to see the twins and her pay back for him going without her is she doesn't allow contact with them !
Tattlers will never know but I always suspected it was something like this. Oz was her dream, left holding the babies was not. Like everyone else who found themselves in a similar situation you just have to move on and not be so bitter and angry over it ! Worse things are happening to people, just my opinion.

Sooooo....info is scarce and vague- the one lad I was able to get a hold of basically said she was a bit of a psycho when Jessy got back from Oz.
Not surprised. She comes across as unhinged the way she attacks people online

She’s a disgusting person putting up that time TikTok but I’m loving the comment section 😂😂

Reactions: 5
Exactly her mam and dad were so pissed with her over it that was december he didnt go to australia until the march and between that time she would not give him access. He came back for a wedding and asked for the kids for the week and was refused she wouldnt even let them go to the wedding because they wouldnt allow her to go
He only wanted the kids for the photos - she was to wait while they took them and take them home again. She said this the time it was happening.

That fountain🤢🤮🤮🤢 the amount of people pissing and puking into it and around it every weekend is disgusting and her two children playing in it 🤢🤮 VILE !

Reactions: 4
Or if you gonna do them mid week do them the day of their birthday there wasn't alot of planning went into that party I think if it wasn't allowance day there wouldn't of been 2 cakes
Or was it just cause people on here said she didn't do anything for their birthday so organized in a panick 😂

Reactions: 2
Things mustn't be too awful between families, I see Sean is still his friend on Facebook.....

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Watching the video of them singing happy birthday is giving me the rage
ER up in her mothers arms being bounced around and poor Fionn on the other side of the table on his own. She may as well tell him that ER is her favourite. I am so sad for Fionn.

Reactions: 19
Ah where's Jeremy Kyle when you need him.... I'd gladly sit down and watch them have it out with each other 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I am a lot of things but no matter what the father of my kids did I would never run him down to them or deny him access unless he was a danger. My boyfriend now can’t believe how I don’t run him down as he’s useless and I always say why? The kids suffer? He’s good to them he’s a waste of space in life but they will not grow up like I did feeling like a piece of rubbish no one wanted. The 2 of them should be bleeping ashamed and he should petition to not allow his children’s lives up on Instagram etc as I guarantee they will be bullied.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
One thing for sure is it gives her content and something to talk about and prob why must people follow her to watch the drama of it all and gives her all her freebies.....poor kids will suffer.

Reactions: 8
A picture doesn’t really mean he seen them tho, a lot of dead beat dads have ppl screenshottin pics for them. He left them in oz and went out partyin and they were robbed while she was in the house alone with the twins when they went over for a wedding, he never really gave a shite imo.

Things mustn't be too awful between families, I see Sean is still his friend on Facebook.....
I think thats the old fb pg, the new one someone said on a previous thread had pics of the gf

Reactions: 1
think there’s 2 sides and the truth to the situation, just sad there’s 2 innocent children caught in cross fire. I have a family member who was forced to move to New York to get work pre Covid as nothing in Ireland, he hasn’t been able to come home because of Covid so hasn’t seen his kids, I don’t think he’s considered a bad dad, it’s tough on family as whole but he’s trying to support his family at home as best he can and pay a mortgage at home…I used to like Julie and when she would drive to meet their dad for drop off I thought fair play putting kids first but she’s totally changed so it’s hard to know what the truth is but it should be kept between them and not shared online for sake of the kids.

Reactions: 18
think there’s 2 sides and the truth to the situation, just sad there’s 2 innocent children caught in cross fire. I have a family member who was forced to move to New York to get work pre Covid as nothing in Ireland, he hasn’t been able to come home because of Covid so hasn’t seen his kids, I don’t think he’s considered a bad dad, it’s tough on family as whole but he’s trying to support his family at home as best he can and pay a mortgage at home…I used to like Julie and when she would drive to meet their dad for drop off I thought fair play putting kids first but she’s totally changed so it’s hard to know what the truth is but it should be kept between them and not shared online for sake of the kids.
Definitely she used to be all about keeping it off social media for the kids sake. But she's changed so much over the years and doing the complete opposite now. Each to their own I suppose but the kids won't always be small and sure she's always been there when their dad wasn't but the way she airs so much now they might think less of her too when they look back on what she put out there to the public on Instagram

Reactions: 4
Also it's not normal for kids to be in. Pubs the amount of time those kids are. My kids have not been inside the door of a pub in about 2 years and even before that it was maybe once a year at Xmas or paddy's day
The only pub a kid should be in, is a hotel bar. In for dinner and straight out after or if away on a break stay a wee bit longer.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.