TwinsAndMe #22 Julie Julie playing games, nothing gets past Sherlock Haynes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everytime someone does something for Julie /her family and she pays in cash they throw back some of it so they can treat themselves etc. Was it not the same with the lads and the playhouse and now this shite with the fridge.

Julie should give up influencing and become a full time author cos she has a great imagination and isgreat for making up stories 😂
Yeah great to bore us to sleep! She should tell her twins her tall stories at bedtime! Sorted 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yeah great to bore us to sleep! She should tell her twins her tall stories at bedtime! Sorted 🤣
Ah she'd have no patience at 6pm or 2am for stories. The kids bedtime is either of those times depending on when love island is on or her reels are planned 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This one going on as if she's never away from the twins 🤬I swear she's had more time off this week then I've had in 6 months. I'm married and have a great support system in place but don't take advantage of it unless it's a very rare night out or an appointment. The poor single mother act is a disgrace and an insult to the many who are doing it alone with no help or freebies handed out left right and centre 😣
Yeah single mother me hole , if he was in the country she wouldn’t have as much free time as she does now. She’s stone useless as an adult/mother, she’s not 12 on tictoc , it makes me sick the way she goes on about been a single parent I am a year or two younger then her also a single parent and am in no way like her , I love my home & the bond me and the kids have and am happy she is desperate for a family life , IMO she puts on this stupid loud act and it’s nothing only short of annoying , can you imagine the next fella who buys her a daisy Wel have a step by step of any relationship like Sarah burke she’s another one who never has her child , I have a good family behind me and could drop kids of when ever the same as them and I wouldn’t do it I do love the kids about , they would want to cop on ruining them selfs over men.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Did she not say the other day that she wouldnt leave her mother for a minute on her birthday because like ' shur gawd love her' but she wasn't there when the plumber was there. She actually believes her own shite.
I have a fella coming to clean carpets tomorrow. Im going to tell him about all the handymen handing back money all over the city

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Must be some fridge as this must be the third tall tale we have heard about it now 🤣🤣
[/QUOT
Did she not say the other day that she wouldnt leave her mother for a minute on her birthday because like ' shur gawd love her' but she wasn't there when the plumber was there. She actually believes her own shite.
I have a fella coming to clean carpets tomorrow. Im going to tell him about all the handymen handing back money all over the city
Laughing at her bony sculpt pictures they look very altered

The company says Julie stick to the plan for 3 weeks next breath she is flogging surgery bleeping sweet king

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I knew it, just knew it when she said about her phone and the tagged the place in Wilton.. How amazing they are and how her brother who works for Apple said always go somewhere reputable.. And then at the very end ***Gifted.. Ffs.. Like HOW do they get it 🤯🤯
Was thinking the same thing !the magically knew or she begged them for a freebie for instagram advertising !!!!FFS

Reactions: 2
Im a bit confused, why did she drop her mam to her house and then end up down in the mobile.

Reactions: 2
Im a bit confused, why did she drop her mam to her house and then end up down in the mobile.
Her mam is not in the house I'd say she has been away the last 2 weeks but jules is lying about that why I dont know, cos seems sean has had to take time off work to mind jules and the twins .

Oh and sean has had to mind the twins the past 2 weekends while she went out on the piss, sure he said it on monday when she asked him to put them to bed he said he had done it all weekend she cut the camera straight away

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Sweet king brief to influencers:

Influencers must Pour sweets Into bowls

😂
She didn’t follow the brief, it’s usually a clear bowl, to get the full experience.. I don’t think Nathan will be happy with her red bowl

• Haha
She didn’t follow the brief, it’s usually a clear bowl, to get the full experience.. I don’t think Nathan will be happy with her red bowl
It’s probably the one she gives to the twins to puke in if one of them is feeling sick 🤢, you know we all have one 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Next she will be getting surgery for her nose ! With all the lies she tells !!
I would always tip a workman/person if I am happy with the job, never once has someone said no love you keep it !!!

Reactions: 7
All of these workmen and delivery men 'throwing' her and her scummy mammy money? Do you think they feel sorry for them, that they are not fully all there?

Reactions: 3
All of these workmen and delivery men 'throwing' her and her scummy mammy money? Do you think they feel sorry for them, that they are not fully all there?
I was more shocked her mam was giving the exact money and no tip than her made up story of him giving her back €60

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I more want to know how the workman knew she was a single mom. Was she out chewing the ear off him about being a single mom not able to do these jobs herself, and he felt guilty so gave her the twenty back. That’s if it even happened. You honestly wouldn’t know

Reactions: 9
I more want to know how the workman knew she was a single mom. Was she out chewing the ear off him about being a single mom not able to do these jobs herself, and he felt guilty so gave her the twenty back. That’s if it even happened. You honestly wouldn’t know
You can imagine her you're very good doing this cause sure gawd love me or my mam we're on our own

Reactions: 7
I was more shocked her mam was giving the exact money and no tip than her made up story of him giving her back €60
I was thinking this, she was not offering him any tip yet took 60€ as a birthday present from a stranger no problem! How do they know if this stranger has children or a mortgage to be paid?
I would be mortified and refuse the money gracefully, I bet Julie's scummy mammy nearly broke his hand to get the money!

• Haha
I was thinking this, she was not offering him any tip yet took 60€ as a birthday present from a stranger no problem! How do they know if this stranger has children or a mortgage to be paid?
I would be mortified and refuse the money gracefully, I bet Julie's scummy mammy nearly broke his hand to get the money!
Take Take take and give nothing that's them

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.