TwinsAndMe #22 Julie Julie playing games, nothing gets past Sherlock Haynes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think those kids have her restricted big time. Me Joolie wasn't ready for them and wasn't ready to give up her freedom, I think she finds that difficult. She can barely look after herself never mind 2 kids. Theres more to being a parent than feeding, clothing and constantly buying toys for them.
I completely agree with this. Julie wants to be out and about she was not ready to be a single parent. I do not understand why her ex has broken contact with his children. My boyfriend has a child and his ex is not easy to deal with but he does it for his child's sake no matter how hard she makes things for him.

I also do not believe for a second that Julie gets no financial support for them, this is Julie we are talking about and money is the most important thing to her so there is no way she is letting him away with paying nothing.

I do not deny that it is really hard being a single parent of twin toddlers, but most people are sensible enough to suck it up, realise that they won't be this little for long and that she won't be tied downas much when they go to school, try to make the best of it for their children and give them a solid foundation.

Julie does what suits her, no routine or proper nutrition for those children and dragged out of their home to suit Julie, who cannot manage them at home alone. It's very sad to see

Reactions: 19
I think those kids have her restricted big time. Me Joolie wasn't ready for them and wasn't ready to give up her freedom, I think she finds that difficult. She can barely look after herself never mind 2 kids. Theres more to being a parent than feeding, clothing and constantly buying toys for them.
100%… and she said as much a few times in the past didn’t she? Along the lines of this isn’t how she saw her life, she thought she’d be married with kids etc etc… listen girl that’s no excuse for not stepping up. Happens to a lot of us, I had a very shock pregnancy at a young age, a lot younger than me Julie was and looking back I was very immature at that stage of my life. But by god you can’t stay immature, from the minute they’re here you have to put your needs wants and issues aside and throw yourself into doing what’s best for them every day even when it’s extremely tough and you need a break. Well that’s what you do unless you’re very self centered by nature, which I think Julie is. She can’t do what most mams naturally do which is sacrifice your own happiness at times for the best interests of your children. That’s why she’s so miserable, she’s hard wired to chase her own happiness and get her own way, unfortunately with 2 young children she can forget about all that

Reactions: 8
So sad to see Fionn crying like that, why didn't she get down and comfort him instead of recording him.

Reactions: 4
Can Sean not measure the doors in the house and bring the measurements to the shop and pick a suitable fridge :unsure:

Reactions: 9
What kind of bleeping fridge wouldn’t fit in a front door even turned on it’s side 🙄🙄 or just get another style fridge that will fit duck sake it’s only for a 2 person household… the big drawn out nonsense story, just to let any businesses know your mam needs a fridge 🙄 how is she not mortified with the begging

Reactions: 27
Can Sean not measure the doors in the house and bring the measurements to the shop and pick a suitable fridge :unsure:
Or the delivery lads and builders up the road can just drag it down through the neighbours yard and lob it over the wall into her mams garden and drag it into the house
The mind boggles 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Or the delivery lads and builders up the road can just drag it down through the neighbours yard and lob it over the wall into her mams garden and drag it into the house
The mind boggles 🥴
While the mam and Julie wear nice tops and shorts and flutter their eye lashes 🤪 🥴

• Haha
Don’t waste time at all redoing the kitchen by the sounds of it. It’s unlikely a single fridge breaks and you can just slot in an American fridge in the space without a reconfiguration and those houses are small and tight so most likely getting a new kitchen fitted

While the mam and Julie wear nice tops and shorts and flutter their eye lashes 🤪 🥴
Because that's what they believe will work....oh woe is me two damsels in distress need help from big burley men....poor Sean and his skinny jeans don't make the cut 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wow her mam really takes advantage of builders working near them, didnt she get them to do something before too. Poor fellas just trying to do a days work and getting badgered by the neighbours for freebies knowing they wont get work out of it.

Reactions: 13
Surely shes going to buy the same size fridge as she already has.
An American fridge wont fit into the space of a normal fridge no one is that stupid any thing for a story its actually embarrassing .

Reactions: 5
What a family of eejits, aren’t most front doors a standard size?? You’d think it was a mini fridge with her talk of lobbing it over the neighbours wall 🙄🙄 A very subtle way to beg for a free fridge!!

Maybe I’m being mean, but I feel like her and the mum are the neighbours that you pretend you can’t see? Like if they knock in, you pretend you’re not home and so help you god if anyone moves or makes noise while they’re outside.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She mentioned earlier that her mother hadn't bought the fridge yet. And now it's been delivered wtf

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Was “next the neighbours” a typo or does she actually think that’s what next door neighbours are 🤔😂

• Haha
The real question here is why does the mother need a big American style fridge freezer.
There is only two of them in a small house 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.