Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Longgtimelurker

VIP Member
Do you really think my child could demand three bowls of cereal because ive made it ‘wrong’ These kids have her wrapped around their fingers! She needs to man up and be a parent!

• Heart
Reactions: 15

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
She is just the exact type you’d hate to meet on a night out. Messy gross sloppy. Get your shit together. Poor Sean really needs to get an outlet for himself so he’s not left holding fort with his life on pause while me Julie is out living life

nannyg

VIP Member
Suggestion for new thread #23 Poor single mom no time to clean, these bully kids have no routine

chanadlerbonggg

Ffs the before looks like a sharpei! No need for it at all! Only when I gave birth or was severely constipated did I look like that ever😂😂

• Haha

Ruby1

I think she looks way better in casual clothes (Adidas T-shirt and jeans or the likes) with simple make up

Puffin

VIP Member
Everytime someone does something for Julie /her family and she pays in cash they throw back some of it so they can treat themselves etc. Was it not the same with the lads and the playhouse and now this shite with the fridge.

Julie should give up influencing and become a full time author cos she has a great imagination and isgreat for making up stories 😂

• Haha

#obsssessed

VIP Member
Lots of Sean spam I see 😂😂 didn’t think much of his advice if a stranger approaches them!! Cos all 3 year olds have a phone to call the guards 😂😂

• Haha

chanadlerbonggg

So riddle me this? You go for a treatment that’s been gifted so you can give the business publicity! It’s on an area of the body that this treatment claims to do fucking magic on! You take no before pictures. And now you say oh it was relaxing and it was amazing etc but no after pictures either! WHY BOTHER!!!

I have never watched it but just even from that clip alone, the language on the show is awful, and those kids around to hear and watch it. Julie you thick idiot, there is a watershed time for adult content on TV 😡😡😡. You are supposed to put your children to bed, love island is not more important than putting tired children to bed. I am so mad.

chanadlerbonggg

Oh god, I just watched her stories.

Not sure if I heard right but is there a wall?
If she is so content why is she on Tinder?
If she is so hurt after previous relationships why is she going on a date and by the sounds of it ,being downright rude to the fella in question?
When is she going to grow up and stop slating men?
How long is it since she broke up with the twins Dad? It must be 2 years? When is she going to stop using that as content? Move on Julie, build a damn bridge and get over it.
No build a wall 😂😂

She is on her own caring for two children her and the father made but he does sweet f a , I think she has every right to feel bad towards men. Now I’m saying that she’s a dose. Being a grown up does not mean you can’t hate on people that have wronged you.
She is not on her own she has more help than 90% of us I can guarantee you. My dad was a cunt but I adore my husband and my son. I love my daughters boyfriend but of course I look out for red flags. I was let down by more women in my life than men. I mean DESTROYED by so called female family and friends but I don’t hate women and feel bitter. She needs to grow up.

• Heart

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I don’t know what she’s always giving out about them because to me they don’t seem that bad, they seem a little sedate if anything. I think she goes out of her way to make them look like they’re acting up but really most of it is just a result of her bad decisions, like the bedtime taking five hours, hardly their fault? Having to chase them around the house to get them to eat.. That’s all on you Julie. I don’t know but compared to my two, mine are wired to the moon, enthusiastic, excited and rearing to go until their heads hit the pillow. F&ER seem like very sedate and meek children, heads stuck in iPads and tv screens has probably dulled a lot of real world excitement for them

I swear them kids need some discipline! ER is in for a reality check when they go to school! The teacher won’t be running around after them feeding them by the spoon! My 2 year old goddaughter is more independent than them!

• Heart

Tammys

VIP Member
That young one is in for a rude awakening when she goes to school she will meet another child as able as her and she will be put in her place she wont get her own way like she does now.