Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Buttercream queen

Chatty Member
Julie family need to step in now, it is not just the children that need a routine and stability, Julie also needs help, she is not managing those children at all. Their safety is not her priority, if those children see her laughing with her phone out when they are doing something as dangerous as climbing out a window and on to a main road ( and yes Miss Julie, that is dangerous on so many levels, it's not just a bit of fun!) Then who is to say that the next time one of the children spots a friend or just wants to play, that they will not do it again, or even worse attempt it from an upstairs window.
These poor children have no bedtime routine, a diet full of sugar and a mother who seems to cyale through 40 different emotions each hour, talking into her phone about how much they annoy her right in front of them.
Julie has new clothes and the best of everything for herself, she thinks nothing of dropping 300€ on a beauty treatment or going out for cocktails , yet poor Fionn in particulars speech is very poor, she should be going without herself to make sure her child is well looked after.
She has admitted to 70000 people that she leaves her small children in a car unattended while she goes back into the house! How are her friends and family not talking to her and saying that all it takes is a split second for something to go wrong with the car or the wrong person to pass by.

I have had to unfollow, I can no longer watch those beautiful children being used like this for 'entertainment' to the detriment of their personal development and safety. Miss Julie needs to stop craving the attention and actually step up and be a mother.
To be fair, she gets ALOT of help! I have messaged her before (nicely) about the importance of having a routiene, im SURE lots of others have too.... She hasnt the motivation to put in a few weeks of hard work to get a routiene going, and is waaaaay too thick to realise it would be for her benefit too! Let her off i say, shes DRAGGING those children up, and punishing herself in the process, every bedtime will be a struggle, and their behaviour will get worse because they have no boundries, and are already complete brats..... Julies fault, Julie may suffer the consequences😃

Reactions: 14

Kissmeimirish

VIP Member
Did you see liz reaney sharing Julie's story? Saying she could expose more as she knows who everyone is but she is just bored of it now 🤣🤣

• Haha

Alucia

VIP Member
And would've had €80 pictures taken had they'd been awake as well as a fortune on the Merrie's . How much is one parent payment these days. It looks like more than someone with a full time job the way she has so much to burn.
Sure gawwwwwwd love her 🤬

At least Sean had words of encouragement for Fionn she's there cackling then laughing at the wee pet .
Was the 80 euro pictures not a speed van 🧐

• Haha

nannyg

VIP Member
If someone bullies her kid ….Sanctimonious bitch is the biggest bully of her own little boy, give your head a wobble Julie you twatwaffle!

• Heart

#obsssessed

VIP Member
Sorry now but those kids must have been put upstairs at 6.30!! Then Fionn was still up at 10.30!
between her and The Burps vomit inducing updates from Turkey I’m fit To throw my phone at the wall 😡

• Haha

JJJ1234

Chatty Member
I got the impression it was from IG or a FB page, unless someone used their IG handle as their username. I couldn’t follow her stories honestly so I came for a look on here. I thought she handled the tattle comments well at first found her entertaining, she is what she is and she doesn’t seem to give 2 fecks what anything thinks. I assumed her stories were all wind ups and meant to be humorous.🤷‍♀️
Seeking someone out who gives constructive criticism would be psychotic but if I had someone spreading false info around my village and could brazenly see their username on a social media platform I can’t say I wouldnt be tempted to do the same myself. Going to the work place is a whole other gig though, how does she not have anyone in her life that would stop her and tell her to cop herself on? I’ve my own experience with grief and had more anger than I ever had at that time. Not defending her at all but that was my initial impression and I thought well done until I got to the work bit...😬

It’s unlike her not to show a screen shot of any so-called comments made against her. So, why not this time? If the comments were untrue, why not show them (and the sender because we know she is not above doing that either) and back herself up? Maybe the comments were true but she didn’t like them being directed at her? There’s a reason she has blocked her mother and brother (if it’s true) from her insta stories- perhaps because they would know that she lies about what happens? Just a thought. Also, Julie was like this way before her dad died. No real intelligence, just a reactive bully.

Graywalls

VIP Member
I saw the stories last night and was very concerned for Julie. I do not think it was an act though because she would not have deleted them from her stories this morning, I also couldn't see Julie passing up the chance of a house party just because someone would be there, I think the friends just jeft her because she was embarrassing them, an awful thing to do to a girl in her dire condition. I also think if the imaginary bouncer was giving her a lift she would have filmed it so I think she did get a taxi.

With the state she was in last night, she should not, under any circumstances be driving so early today, she has no consideration for others on the road today! People bringing their children for spins etc and she driving all the way to garryvoe after drinking so heavily the night before!

#obsssessed

VIP Member
She should really work on the bedtime situation I think if they slept well in their own beds at night during the day wouldn’t seem so hard. Like my kids are little shits at the best of times but they go to bed on a set routine and sleep all night in their own beds, so I don’t mind how hard the day is cos I know once 7.30 comes bedtime is on the way 😂😂

TikToc

VIP Member
More new toys today................the amount of stuff they get is crazy, any wonder they have no respect for anything and it goes to the dump. They never look genuinely happy.

Lollyloulou

Chatty Member
I knew it, just knew it when she said about her phone and the tagged the place in Wilton.. How amazing they are and how her brother who works for Apple said always go somewhere reputable.. And then at the very end ***Gifted.. Ffs.. Like HOW do they get it 🤯🤯

• Angry
  • Sick
Sean needs to get a life
Yea he gives me the weird bachelor uncle vibes 👀👀👀

Had the kids up watching Love Island with her and getting pissed off with them cos she couldn't watch in peace. She is a joke, cares about herself only. Why not start putting the children to bed at 7 , bath, book ,story and lights out by 8pm like what every other parent does. Very simple actually. And ER is nearly 4 , take the dummy off her. She is the most useless mother

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I’d rescue Fionn and have him live with me in the morning. I feel so sorry for him. He deserves so much better, poor dote.

Reactions: 13

chanadlerbonggg

Right anyone else starting to see a pattern! So the fools give free everything to these dopes thinking they will get so much business but they don’t do their research and end up with just no referrals and people like us avoiding them. Example! Julie gets an expensive course of a so called weight loss thing. They are advertising it, doing their best but Julie is saying her fucking tummy tuck hack is tucking her belly that she’s supposed to be advertising, drinking litres of water, and not drinking which she’s ignored, into a cheap Ali express see through leggings. If it was me I’d cancel the rest of the free treatments and cut my losses.

Reactions: 13