Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

I be weak

Be prepared tomorrow for I be fucking green like in the squeaky voice. Poor Sean is going to mind the twinnies again sure gaaaaaawd love him like. I'm weak like

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Jox

Chatty Member
🙌 I particularly love the mantra.. 'if you don't like it then don't follow or click on through' No... I can watch if I like. It's public and i have a right to have an opinion on how companies are promoting their products and how their 'influencers' are advertising them. Some do it well, others not so well.. and I will have an opinion on it the same way if I don't like an ad on the telly or if I got food poisoning in a restaurant...
More to the point if you (influencer) can't take the good with the bad you should make YOUR account private but wait you won't do that because you need ALL your followers don't you...!
EXACTLY! They are thriving and living freebie-filled lives, because of their PUBLIC profiles. If they don’t like it….stop!

Tea Towel

Call me cynical but I call bullshit again 🤣 she couldn’t even look into the camera and she telling her little story 🤔 and that ‘u know who you are anyway’ couldn’t have sounded more wooden and false. Over-explaining and adding in that a follower saw her to make it sound more legitimate, it has all the basics of a mediocre lie. You can’t cod a codder Julie 🤣

• Haha

Lucozadelover

VIP Member
I think she thinks showcasing her “struggles” makes her relatable and other mums will like her more and share her for it. In reality she is just playing into the ex’s and his families hands giving them all the ammunition they could dream of. Surely if there was any kind of court battle or custody agreement pending which she has eluded to in the past she would not be so stupid as to document her absolute incompetence for all to see

Ginrummy35

Sorry but all of that “man spotted in a white van” crap always seems like such hysterical hogwash to me
Sorry now but the way she leaves her kids run loose around the estate the child catcher would have them bagged before mejoolie noticed they weren't in the playhouse. Signed Mary Murphy - no 45.

• Haha

#obsssessed

VIP Member
Of course they can be trained. All of mine were different. The last was out of everything at under 3. Nighttime etc. It’s a matter of spending a good solid week training them. You can’t go out etc Not easy. It’s exhausting and you are up and own like a yo yo at night and of course even at 5 you get an accident but you need to start. My niece was under 2 and she was finished with everything.
My child was out of everything at 9 months 🤪🤪 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow

chanadlerbonggg

Cmere my youngest daughter said to me last night mam I can see a comment you made on a post I follow on Facebook. I’m scarlet. I was like Jesus Christ I was taking about a concert and she was saying well now people can see you’re my mam! Now we are not even friends like! So imagine what all these influencers are doing to their kids with this shit up online for anybody to see! I was shouted at cos her friends might see my face

Haymac

Here we go now with more tall tales from Walter Mitty about her little cheerleading squad in the local greasy spoon!!! Some bluffer!

• Haha

Howareyahun

VIP Member
Exactly this!! 🙌🙌🙌 Julie musta been a terror too!! You’d wonder if her mother wasn’t blocked from her stories would this carry on happen!!!

anything could have happened them jumping out the window and Julie was stuck recording it!!!
One day it will happen and she will be too busy stuck in her phone to even notice. If they got hit by a car or God forbid they were taken. I hope she has locks on the upstairs windows. I actually felt sick watching that, climbing out windows and a whole playground out their back.

The way the 3 year old madam spoke to her says alot !

Chippednails

VIP Member
I had a think about the way in which I comment on here and I don't like it. I feel like I vent and forget that there is a real person being affected by it. I have been a longtime contributor to these forums and I feel disgusted with myself for being an active part.

Influncers are annoying, with the exception of a few and they offer advise on topics that they are not qualified to offer advise on and they make up lies, share crazy bs stories and this is all very annoying. I am particularly vexed by those who take drugs and have toxic relationships but somehow feel equipped to offer advise and tell others how to live.
yes they flog cheap crap, they get gifted everything, they feel like they are hero's for supporting local business and so on.
The best thing I can do is stop being active on here and un follow everyone that annoys me
Just leave why are you explaining ? Very confused 🤔🤔🤔🤔

So just catching up on her stories. Fionn didn't wake up till 10:30am yesterday and she then expects him to go back to bed at 7pm for the night (to facilitate her "me time") and then can't understand why he won't sleep.. Is she for real ?

Mamof1

OMG what a dose of a human being, stopped following because she was making me feel murderous but by god I didn't think she could get any worse! The sugar shovelled into those poor kids, poor Fionn so scared on the swing and she actually pissing herself laughing at him 🤬🤬, then fucks them onto bed on sugar highs with tablets and then is pissed off with them asking every day normal toddler questions because they are so high they can't possibly unwind! Then comments from ppl saying she is such a wonderful mother for what she does with the Twins! Jesus H christ but if that's being a good Mother I must be Mother Theresa!! 😒,

Mehbah

Julie, the word is ‘weak’. Week is different, it’s generally used to describe a seven day period of time.
Other grammar and spellings you seem to have an issue with;
You’re = you are
Your = you own it
We’re = we are
Were = past tense in singular or plural form. Also the past subjunctive of be, but that’s less important here. It’s not ‘were going here’. That’s we are going here, or we’re.

I also think today was the first day I heard her say erin’s name the ‘right’ way and not as ‘Arin’/‘Aaron’.

• Haha

Cat23

I cant believe those kids are 4 in October I read it here somewhere are you guys sure?? Like surely an almost 4 year old child knows it's bed time now and that's it? Well both my children did don't get me wrong they pushed and tested us also at times but the bottom point was its bed time end of story. She frustrates me so much she has shown so much of the twins no wonder their dad doesn't visit sure he can watch their whole lives from the phone with out having to deal with Julie and Erin is always going to be known as the bold child all thanks to her mam terrible sad.

sron

VIP Member
Oh god, I just watched her stories.

Not sure if I heard right but is there a wall?
If she is so content why is she on Tinder?
If she is so hurt after previous relationships why is she going on a date and by the sounds of it ,being downright rude to the fella in question?
When is she going to grow up and stop slating men?
How long is it since she broke up with the twins Dad? It must be 2 years? When is she going to stop using that as content? Move on Julie, build a damn bridge and get over it.