Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PandoraSkye

VIP Member
Trying to blag new shoes for the twins again. I'm sorry but they're nearly 4. There's no reason they should be acting up getting their foot sized. Litrally a simple explanation, they should understand what's happening. I'm assuming she's trying to get free shoes and sizing off the place in Middleton again. 🙄

Reactions: 15

msster

Chatty Member
What a stupid stupid cunt I hate that word but that is the only word for her how in the name of God does she think that was okay if l lived in her estate and seen her do that I would ate the head of her. I have seen first hand a toddler run in front of a car while his parents where taking groceries in a spilt second gone families lives destroyed and she films this thinking its funny she needs a slap in the face

• Heart

Ruby1

Another day trip, well for some. My kids haven’t had the luxury since July 2019, then again we both work full time and pay taxes for this one to swan around the country 😡😡

Here for news

Chatty Member
God almighty, that Erin Rose is one saucy child. There's no control over those children. I pity the poor teachers that have to deal with the shit parenting the twins have had .
They will be in for a shock when teachers don't think what they are doing is funny

Haymac

Did anyone else catch sean saying in her stories that he put the kids to bed all weekend? She asked him to put the kids to bed and he said "no I've done it all week....." and she cut the story there she was obviously not down in garryvoe last night, telling tall tales again
Spotted that alright and she wasn't long cutting him off.. she must think she is fooling everyone

PandoraSkye

VIP Member
Wait, wait, wait.....She told Sean to stay with her so she could mind him?! 😂😂😂

Sean is a 30+ year old man who lives with his mammy, I'm sure he'd be grand himself. The last person I would want to stay with when sick would be her and the twins. He wouldn't get a minute rest with them. I bet she'd have him put the twins to bed. If there's radio silence after bedtime I guarantee she will be off to see Timmy.

• Haha

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Getting sick of seeing ER stick out her tongue at the camera every time she is asked a question. Just delete the snap Julie.

Reactions: 14

GetaRealJob

Imagine you were in the mobile right there beside them.. I've images of tryna shower my own kids and get them into bed and her 2 still flying up and down outside the windows, screeching and hollering.. the noise! You can hear a whisper through any of the mobiles.. Jesus id have to be tied after one night of that... not everyone wants to sit out drinking all evening. Were more a drink with dinner (rare!!!!) Showers bed and set ourselves up nicely for the next day kinda people. Its no wonder the kids are so tired. A solid routine and full nights sleep theyd be so much easier parent...

newuser321

worrying to watch the twins going out the window, accidents happen so quickly and all she does is film it. She has them so exposed on her page, between their attitudes and lack of speech development, they are not off to a good start and it doesn’t look like there’ll be much improvement

The mother must have put on a sob story to the tradesman, at least twice I have heard stories from Julie that she has tried to get tradesmen working on neighbours houses to do a few things for her for free, move stuff etc. Mother is a chancer.

Puffin

VIP Member
I saw the deleted story. It was her walking down the street saying her friends went back to a house party but she didn't go cos himself was there and she is not that into him anymore.

She couldn't get a bus cos no cash and then no taxi would stop. She was not half as drunk as she made out cos if she was she wouldn't be functioning so well this morning. She took that story down cos she mentioned not being into your man anymore.

If you have no cash go get cash and get on the bus. Bus driver will take notes, its not like Dublin bus where you need each change . Of course a taxi wouldn't stop for her she's walking down the street talking into her phone like a looper .

Julie loves a bit of drama and by the looks of things she loves to throw her friends under the bus on a night out. Who knows what happened and why she was on her own . She may not have been either they could have been in the shop 🤷🏻‍♀️

fandf2020

Julie the world's only single mother has no free time such a hard life and no break from the kids yet can drive an hour and a half up the road to Killarney for her body sculp treatment 😐😐

I think Julie could be right, they hav'nt left her side since the beginning of the summer holidays.... If the summer holidays started at 7:30pm this evening

• Haha

nannyg

VIP Member
So now she’s going picking up her car and driving back to garryvoe, she was drinking at 5 pm yesterday till close…she’s still over the limit! I hope she gets bagged, she fukn deserves to. 🤬

• Wow

Heidi77

VIP Member
I commented under that Celeste medical post. Comment was deleted and Julie blocked me even though I didn't even follow her.

• Haha