Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sleep_deprived

VIP Member
I wouldn't feel comfortable leaving them in the car unsupervised even for a few seconds.
Wasn’t she just talking the other day about people going round in cars acting suspicious and they all thought they were looking for kids. And she goes and leaves them in the car on their own, admitting too it’s not the first time. Jesus Christ! 😳

Reactions: 17

Tea Towel

The kids are clearly burned. They are both very fair haired & Irish.
It’s very evident in the stories.
No tan is safe. None.
Skin Cancer is the most prevalent cancer in Ireland. A tan is never worth it. Sun cream needs to be applied properly and frequently.
Sorry this is ridiculous. My children are white, and have light hair. I’m Irish, their dad isn’t and their skin starts to tan from around April onwards as soon as there’s any bit of sun and gets very dark by the end of summer, even with factor 50 on every day. They’ve never had a sunburn. I’m very careful with their skin, spf, hats, long swimsuits etc but I’d have to keep them indoors all year long and ban their teachers from leaving them out in the yard at school for their skin to stay white 🙄🙄🙄
I do agree with you that Erin rose has looked burned in the past, about a month back her arms looked very red and me julie had a filter on to cover it up 🙄 I get that these things can happen but I do think with Julie there’s an element of liking that her kids have a ‘colour,’ aswell 🙄

Last edited:

HumphreyB

VIP Member
I don’t find her relatable at all. Kids aren’t that hard. When they are so young their needs are simple, feed them, have a safe space for them to play and fresh air. They don’t need anything else. I laugh when I hear people talk about needing to pay x or go to a place to entertain kids.

Cantturn222

VIP Member
If the bus don’t take cards could she not just get cash out?????
Find it hard to believe that a bus driver at nearly midnight would leave a girl on her own drunk in town
And moaning about a 40 euro taxi fare she might have to pay she’s loaded

And then just by magic a bouncer brought her home
I’m smell bullshit
Did she ring the fella for a ride 🤔😜 home

Sleep_deprived

VIP Member
I’m beginning to get a sense that Julie and her mam probably tell these people all their woes for them to hand back any cash. You know those people you meet and instantly tell you everything that’s wrong with them or any negatives to get sympathy…. If these stories are true then she’s half telling them and not telling the real reason for money being handed back…. She’s not telling us they put on the poor me act to get sympathy and people feeling sorry for them and they feel the need then to hand back something to help them out cos those 2 put people in that awkward position - which they don’t need, what they do need is a big dose of cop on and get a grip.

irishjen

VIP Member
They're Sketcher's Twinkle Toes not Lellie Kelly's got similar for my daughter on sports direct for €25. Still though, where's Fionn's new shoes?

They're not in nappies during the day but at night time kids can't be trained it's a hormonal thing, in saying though not have a proper routine does not help at all.
Ah ok.

Of course they can be trained. All of mine were different. The last was out of everything at under 3. Nighttime etc. It’s a matter of spending a good solid week training them. You can’t go out etc Not easy. It’s exhausting and you are up and own like a yo yo at night and of course even at 5 you get an accident but you need to start. My niece was under 2 and she was finished with everything.
You cannot train at night, SOME kids will be dry at the same as day or quickly after, but others take up to 7 or 8, hence the selling of night pull-ups for that age group.

Night training is a result of a hormone release, vasopressin. And if usually takes boys longer than girls.

• Heart

stephpratt

Chatty Member
I really wish people would stop saying the twins dad or dads family should step in... he fucked off to Australia no two ways about it and its hardly up his parents of family to step in where he left of. Shes the one rearing the kids
Agree with this, it's not like he's Superdad in fairness.

TikToc

VIP Member
It's a bit sad that you would need someone on IG to calculate, if you spend 3.00 a day on coffee that it adds up to 21.00 a week...........IMAGINE THAT!

• Haha

sron

VIP Member
Did she not say the other day that she wouldnt leave her mother for a minute on her birthday because like ' shur gawd love her' but she wasn't there when the plumber was there. She actually believes her own shite.
I have a fella coming to clean carpets tomorrow. Im going to tell him about all the handymen handing back money all over the city

• Haha

Nose__bag

Jaysus I don’t even have kids and she is out waaaay more than me, for one I probably couldn’t afford to be out that much and I have a full time job. Just shows the amount she’s getting and not working ! Going out at 4 and expecting people to mind your kids from that time into the next day is a bit much ? Again I don’t have kids but if I did I wouldn’t expect people to drop everything and mind my kids so I can go out every weekend.

Aaa83

Where the kids not at a summer camp a few weeks ago 😕 and sleepover on sat...but yet she says she has them hanging out of her since June....what a dope.

Reactions: 16

TikToc

VIP Member
so we're getting the Ninja on tick!!!! Beg beg beg. The cocktail spend at the weekend would pay for it.

Howareyahun

VIP Member
Ah...the mysterious date !! I still say there is none, you know by her facial expressions when she is lying. This is all invented because Sarah Burp is heading of on holidays with the fella and Mejoolie has no content.

Did Sean pass some comment the other night saying " no wonder you are single", strange thing to say if there really is someone sniffing around. Just my opinion of course !

sron

VIP Member
If you listened to her for the first time this morning you'd be saying 'shur godddd love herrr'.

She really believes she has it tough. I laughed out loud when she said ' I have them 24 hours a day'. Yesterday they were at camp in the morning and god knows where while she went to Killarney.

• Haha