Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tea Towel

Maybe it’s the constant use of filters that makes them look tanned or burnt…
It’s only a small thing, but I’ll never understand these wans putting filters on their children constantly, Julie in particular uses one that makes their eyes look really blue and their skin really tanned. I just think that’s so sad, like as a mother I think my children are perfect and don’t need a filter. I also think Erin Rose and Fionn are gorgeous kids. I’d hate to look back on all my photos in years to come and not be able to tell in most of them what my child actually looked like that day 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 18

Lilcutiecat86

My heart goes out out to the twins. 8pm getting large 99s covered in syrup. In an hour she'll be fkn and blinding into the phone that they won't sleep. How can they when their little brains and bodies are wired on sugar 😞 parenting doesn't come with a handbook but alot of it is common sense.. Poor kids don't know if they are coming or going

• Sad

Lucozadelover

VIP Member
God she's some nasty mother. Laughing at poor Fionn after packing his bag. Fionn seeing nothing wrong with it, ER seeing nothing wrong either til she keeps looking at Julie and then reciprocates by smiling but not having a clue.
They are children Julie.
Fionn thought he'd like to bring these things. Don't belittle him.
I was just coming on to say this what a horrible rotten person she is. The poor child looked so hurt and embarrassed while she cackled away showing the phone the things he wanted to bring with him. She’s teaching Erin to be just like her a witch poor Fionn will definitely have issues because of her. I have a nephew when he goes anywhere has to bring a plastic cockerel with him in his pocket it’s funny to us adults but we don’t laugh in his face and embarrass him about it.

Lilcutiecat86

I genuinely think that by whinging about her kids she thinks she’s a “kool mom” and oh so relatable to other “kool moms” 🙄
It's worrying that Julie is some women's role model. None of us are perfect but there are days when Julie is def a case on 'how not to parent'. Leaving kids unattended in a car is a no no for me. A neighbours car caught fire one morning while getting ready for the school run she started the engine and ran back into get the kids ready. She was lucky and I know it's a rare thing but jesus can you Imagine if this happened to them in the car.. Where were you Julie.. Oh sorry I was inside talking to my die hard insta fans updating them on how I like to take a breather before I go back out 🤬

Reactions: 17

Wysterialane

Chatty Member
I don’t know where she gets the energy. I’m in bed at this time exhausted scrolling through tattle for the creep 😂 then again I suppose I actually look after my son

• Haha

Sunshine125822

here’s an idea… why can’t she get a babysitter? She clearly has enough money to waste on all the shit she buys!!! Her mum must be back from her holidays so now she’s going to annoy her for a few days in the mobile!!! Isn’t it well for some!!!

If she did actually go to Garryvoe yesterday you can be sure she didn't lift a finger.

Back up the road this morning, no kids. Vaccine, grocery shop ( which she is talking about since last week), washing. She won't go back down until late afternoon.

Poor gurl never gets a break like. She has them k8ds 24/7 😂😂😂
The scary part is she genuinely believes she never gets a break 😳

• Haha

brandambassador

VIP Member
I actually think it is hard for her, but not what she says is hard. She has so much (too much) help between social welfare and Instagram money, mother, Sean etc - that when she is (the odd time) left on her own with them she cannot cope and that is what hard but she doesn’t have the brains or the foresight to see that’s actually what she struggles with !

#obsssessed

VIP Member
To be honest Fionn always looks a bit terrified when Julie points the camera at him and makes up stories

nannyg

VIP Member
And don’t forget the Robin perched on the windscreen wiper whistling The Four Green Fields

• Haha

Haymac

Ever so strange the way when someone comments on the children always swimming in their clothes and the next day they appear in swimming gear and the day after someone comments about them getting sun burned she is raving about plastering them in sun cream..she must be glued to this page!!

MrsGahan

VIP Member
Wow some effort for a Saturday night out; hair, makeup (professional?), new outfit, tan. Poor single mom who doesn’t get a break 😭

• Haha

HumphreyB

VIP Member
Anyone else not able for the beach? I’m in the west and if I never see another beach I don’t care! Loving the sun but young children, sand and sun are not a good mix! Feel like moving to Cavan so I can be land locked. I swear I have sand in places I never thought I could 😂
I used to think I hated the beach. Nope just hate the beach with kids it’s quite nice on your own 😂

• Haha

Buttercream queen

Chatty Member
I feel so sorry for those children, when they are going to school and mixing with new peope, they will be the children that are avoided because they have not been taught boundaries and structure. I do not understand these mammies who put their own social life before their childrens important needs, speech is a necessary skill, not something you can mistake seriously.
I would never judge a child but their speech is so poor, it is detrimental to their development and that is Julie's fault
Totally agree with you, also, if she gave up a few luxuries for herself, she could well afford speech therapy for for Fionn (altho imo Erins speech is as bad!) How much did she spend on the night out at the weekend? Hair done, make up done, new outfit, and absolutely pissed on cocktails (which arent cheap) thats probably the bones of €300! Surely you would get a few sessions for that, but no, Julie is waiting to be handed them for free, at the detriment of her sons development! Shes a total selfish, immature, idiot, who dosnt deserve to call herself a mother🙄