Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

iwokelikethis

Yes I was surprised she shared it, deleted it quickly. She also shared another post of a lady who had also received her passports after doing all the things April had done. Woman said she literally kept phoning the office and the staff were so rude. Yes I'd be rude too if some instahun was phoning to get her passport for her free holiday while other people are missing funerals etc. Some people 😒
Totally wrong I tried ro set up a thread but im having no luck....

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

Sleep_deprived

VIP Member
I’ve asked this before, long time ago. Did anyone ever get in “big big trouble” like Julie said they would?? A lot of people I follow are sharing her post. I’d say they haven’t a bulls notion what she’s like at all.
Not that I ever seen, all talk and no action.

wineo20

VIP Member
Is there that much money to be made by advertising sweets and teeth whitening strips. Think I’ll become an instahun 😂

• Haha

Hashtag collab

So Ogel beds are going ahead and gifting and promoting a bunk bed recommended for 6 year olds to 3 year olds.
Someone asked if she got the beds she replies with a picture of the bed not a confirmation that she's still getting or not but tagged the company as if to say look I'm promoting ye please still give me the bed

Bulmers

VIP Member
It’s actually close to impossible to get an Attachment of earnings in Ireland for payment of maintenance and that’s with an Irish employer and Irish banks. If he’s not willingly paying the chances of it being forcibly taken are slim to none.

All that aside he’s on the other side of the world when he has 2 beautiful kids. That in my book makes him a giant prick no matter how much money he may or may not be sending.
We have some in work we pay it through the payroll, so not impossible

Noseybatch

VIP Member
I got an American fridge through my door was closed but managed it. Does the mother not want to be on cam anymore ?

AhSureLook

I saw bags of jellies packaged similar to Sweet King in the silver zip bags in SuperValu for about €6 the last few weeks. Much better value if you’re going to be bothered buying. I defo get w craving when I see the stories etc lol but I’m not going to wait a week or more for delivery when I can get them over the road 😂

TikToc

VIP Member
Ah stop. Nigella eat your heart out. Why give her that doesn't cook a proper dinner all that stuff. Maddening.

chanadlerbonggg

Hi my people! I’m in east cark today! Shock of me life if I saw mejoolie! 😂 anyway I’m gonna try and see what caark is all about! Hope my kids will like it! If not then it’s back up the motorway 😂😂

ispy101

She’s surely not able to go indoor dining yet is she? Maybe she’s over the week since last vaccine can someone correct me?

notphillipa

Chatty Member
I’m actually shock at how many people think tanning is ok cos they put sunscreen on 😳 especially on kids.
Me too! Don’t get me wrong I love how a tan looks but all tanning is skin damage. And you need to be way more vigilant with sun screen application than most of us are for it to be truly effective

• Heart

Antop2020

Chatty Member
We just paid extra for the packaging to be taken off outside and then brought in sideways... No hassle