Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Those poor kids, cant stop thinking about them running across the road and her still in the sitting room with her phone out!!! That is reckless parenting...really hope someone actually approaches her about it and educates her as I think she would say a stranger was trolling

Reactions: 13

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Why is she putting that shite up on TikTok? Does she understand how TikTok works?

How would the delivery man know she’s a single mam?

Reactions: 12

Alucia

VIP Member
She's still fucking going. Cocktails in Cark are average 13.00. How the fuck is she out since 4pm drinking. I work full-time and absolutely couldn't afford to do that.
Say approx 10 drinks roughly 100 euro, the new outfit, taxi costs. Crazy she has so much disposable income.

sron

VIP Member
Fast forward 10 years and she will be wondering why ER is walking all over her and is an all round saucy bitch.

• Heart

sron

VIP Member
Apart from the fact that they are uncultivated and her filming goes to show what type she is , watching them roll around on that carpet makes me want to heave.

Thousands of people have walked on that,drinks and food have been spilled and she allows her children to roll on it.

Hashtag collab

Sorry now but what are the chances that a few people asked her if she was going on anymore dates then she was asked on a date ahahahaha bullshit .
In today's episode of Julie's fake stories 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
She never says anything nice about her children. Poor kids. I don't know what it's like to have twins but she seems to be in a good age with them now, both potty trained and in preschool. She is not juggling a baby, a toddler and older children which most other people are doing that with zero help!

She doesn't have a job to go to in the morning, why doesn't she spend the next few weeks getting the children to sleep in their beds through the night, it would be short term pain but long term gain for her.

Howareyahun

VIP Member
I think those kids have her restricted big time. Me Joolie wasn't ready for them and wasn't ready to give up her freedom, I think she finds that difficult. She can barely look after herself never mind 2 kids. Theres more to being a parent than feeding, clothing and constantly buying toys for them.

nannyg

VIP Member
If he charged €360 to plumb in a fridge I’m surprised she didn’t mention the great big ‘ol cowboy hat he was wearing 🤠
Then again can we believe anything that comes out of her mouth anymore!

• Haha

Jennymac

VIP Member
Short god love her has those kiddie 24/7 never gets a break with being the only person to look after them . Sweet jesus would she give it a break I'm married with kids and she has more free time than me

MrsGahan

VIP Member
Wow bad mom goals right there! Chat into your phone about love island while your over tired 3 year old cries in the background as he should have been in bed hours earlier 🙄

Ginrummy35

Good point actually, you are right on the love island timing. A few years ago my little one was an awful one for going to bed 😬 and I used to watch a certain show at 9pm on a Thursday night with no record option. On those days I altered the routine slightly just to try to see if she was asleep for 9pm, sometimes it worked some it didn’t but there was a routine. Julies kids have no rules, sure if I was them I wouldn’t want to go to bed either 🤣🤣🤣
So sad. She's such a horrific parent. Don't give a shite how much you hound me down- you're an utter fu%^ing disgrace

KathD

When my 2 were smaller my husband was working out of the country a lot so essentially I was a single mother. It was tough going at times as one of my children has special needs but I loved every minute of it. They were in the bed with me most nights because that’s how I got sleep 😂. I didn’t have any family on hand either for ‘me time’ !!!

GetaRealJob

I wish to god Julie would just accept if she put some effort into a strong morning and night routine for even a week.. how much easier her life would be. Just like the kids wouldn't be in her bed at 2am.....

I honestly think she could have huge content in addressing their behaviour, routines, attitudes, day trip content etc etc... people can relate to parenting young kids. People can't relate to "kicking" your young kids anywhere...

Nolan15

Chatty Member
How did they get the coffin in the door if it’s that tight of a squeeze? Not been rude or mean just it sounds like her door is very tight.

• Wow
  • Angry

Dusty2020

VIP Member
They're Sketcher's Twinkle Toes not Lellie Kelly's got similar for my daughter on sports direct for €25. Still though, where's Fionn's new shoes?

They're not in nappies during the day but at night time kids can't be trained it's a hormonal thing, in saying though not have a proper routine does not help at all.
Fionns still sporting his 2 year old penny’s knock off vans.. great for his low muscle tone problem

Those children will have terrible concentration issues when they start primary 🙄
Concentration issues will be the least of them poor kids worries unfortunately.. it’s all a big laugh to me joolie tho.. it really is such a pity the other parent isn’t involved to pick up where Julie let’s them down