Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Alucia

VIP Member
He probably didnt even pack it, he looks like its the first time he's seeing them coming out of the bag.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Ginrummy35

Ever so strange the way when someone comments on the children always swimming in their clothes and the next day they appear in swimming gear and the day after someone comments about them getting sun burned she is raving about plastering them in sun cream..she must be glued to this page!!
Well I hope she reads this and takes heed. All 3 of their lives look so stressful. I feel so sorry for them at times. As others have said - they eat a huge amount of junk and processed food - not to mention seriously outrageous amounts of sugar. I was horrified to see the pure sh#te she is pushing last night. Giant packs of pure 'e' loaded sugary sweets full of chemicals. No wonder they're all demented if they're constantly pumped with that crap.

NoseyNiamh

VIP Member
Julie dishing out advice about not needing a man yet she's blaring Marty Mone tunes in her car while pining for the ex. Does anyone else outside of Monaghan actually listen to him 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

Hashtag collab

Is she slow going to Killarney wouldn't you be afraid they would call about something to do with the kids and you'd be so far away. Is it me I couldn't be far from mine anyway

Gym+coffee

I think it’s pretty clear yesterday was all made up and it’s the last we will hear of it.

Buttercream queen

Chatty Member
Out Out at 4 o clock in the day? She will be in some state tomorrow! Already not able for her moaning about "not being able to mother today" 🙄 Julie cant mother any day, she spends every day planning how to dump the twins at the first opportunity😤

Gabi Gabi

Its obvious that she only wants companys that she is collabing with to think anything bad that is being said about her is lies when in reality most people only comment on what they see her doing on her public page and she cant hide that 😂

PandoraSkye

VIP Member
While the mam and Julie wear nice tops and shorts and flutter their eye lashes 🤪 🥴
Because that's what they believe will work....oh woe is me two damsels in distress need help from big burley men....poor Sean and his skinny jeans don't make the cut 😂😂

• Haha

sron

VIP Member
Great parenting there Julie.

Watch as ER tries to poke F with a lollipop stick. Wonder what will happen when she sticks it into his eye?
I will have to stop watching her, her stupidity and ignorance only make me mad. She is destroying those children.

Jennymac

VIP Member
Im a bit confused, why did she drop her mam to her house and then end up down in the mobile.
Her mam is not in the house I'd say she has been away the last 2 weeks but jules is lying about that why I dont know, cos seems sean has had to take time off work to mind jules and the twins .

Oh and sean has had to mind the twins the past 2 weekends while she went out on the piss, sure he said it on monday when she asked him to put them to bed he said he had done it all weekend she cut the camera straight away

Last edited:

NoseyNiamh

VIP Member
What do you all expect people to do... Keep their kids in door at the first sign of sun??
Kids need their vitamin D. Just be smart, put factor 50 on and let them enjoy this weather... It's not a regular occurrence over here!!
I dislike Julie and everything she stands for, but I love seeing the kids have fun in the caravan and beach. I spent my childhood by the sea in our mobile home and I have wonderful memories of it

GetaRealJob

Can Sean not measure the doors in the house and bring the measurements to the shop and pick a suitable fridge :unsure:
Or the delivery lads and builders up the road can just drag it down through the neighbours yard and lob it over the wall into her mams garden and drag it into the house
The mind boggles 🥴

• Haha