Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

irishjen

VIP Member
I am sorry but I would not have a dog sleeping with my three year old. I know plenty of people would but just wouldn’t be for me. One of my kids was bitten on the face by a dog so I guess I’m extra sensitive to those stories this morning 😭
Absolutely wouldn't have it.

Animals no matter how big or small or friendly or old cannot be trusted.

Reactions: 13

Dusty2020

VIP Member
She gets a thrill out of fionn being such a softie and ER tough as nails.. if that is the case why doesn’t she adapt to his needs and treat him accordingly.. you can’t treat them both the same and them like chalk and cheese

Langerlaugh lol

Greenmount I think
Ya she's in Greenmout.. it would of made more sense to stay there anyway..
My sister saw her in popscene last night and she said that they were a disgrace, hopping around the place constantly on her phone thinking she was someone important!! The bouncers had to keep going over to them to tone it down a bit!!

• Haha

#obsssessed

VIP Member
I’ve never heard her moan so much about bedtime since Love Island started!! 😂 not too many parents get to sit down at 9pm to watch whatever tv they like 🙄 I’m certainly not perfect but sleep is one thing we’ve worked hard on, it’s so worth it, I don’t mind that the rest of the day isn’t great!

GetaRealJob

Sorry now to jump in on this post. Not sure how many of you follow April. She can be quite informative on her information on holidays....... But are all the staycations nearly one every week since the summer and before gifted??? now a PR trip abroad. Drama about her passports which no doubt she will recieve on time for her troop. Her kids prob don't know if they are coming or going. I see something above her not declaring ads where was this put up..
It was me that mentioned here she was getting hack over not declaring ads. I got that info from her off her IG stories.. she must have been questioned in her d.m.'s. I won't lie was totally astounded she dumped her friend and little girl the minute their own passports got confirmed they'd be there in time.. i mean that poor child. What a shit friend I'm sorry like.. just cause she's going to refund the price of her flights like....

As someone else send getting onto all those people for her passport.... for her PR trip... is hardly an emergency situation like...yes its their work but not a family emergency like! bein honest I've got an awful turn off April this summer.

Not to deflect from Julie at all BTW... I can't believe were still looking at her crimped hair she had done Sunday. So she washed it Sat then was it?! 🤢

• Haha

Beans.means..

VIP Member
Wow her mam really takes advantage of builders working near them, didnt she get them to do something before too. Poor fellas just trying to do a days work and getting badgered by the neighbours for freebies knowing they wont get work out of it.

Another moan this morning about the kids, she never seems to have anything positive to say about her babies it's so sad, I have a toddler practically all the time by myself as my partner works long hours and there are days that are hard and I would be wrecked but you would never hear me giving out stink about my child like that, my baby is such a blessing.

Aisleseat

Chatty Member
I read an article the fella behind them has made over 1million since they launched
Let's wait and see his published accounts to see how well he's doing. Those who sing their own praises dont tend to be as successful as they proclaim.
I drove past his new premises last week and was struck by his staff standing outside puffing away. Couldn't help but imagine them going back in and stuffing the cheap jellies into those zip seal bags. Nasty

• Sick

Wysterialane

Chatty Member
I don’t know what she’s always giving out about them because to me they don’t seem that bad, they seem a little sedate if anything. I think she goes out of her way to make them look like they’re acting up but really most of it is just a result of her bad decisions, like the bedtime taking five hours, hardly their fault? Having to chase them around the house to get them to eat.. That’s all on you Julie. I don’t know but compared to my two, mine are wired to the moon, enthusiastic, excited and rearing to go until their heads hit the pillow. F&ER seem like very sedate and meek children, heads stuck in iPads and tv screens has probably dulled a lot of real world excitement for them
Literally I was only thinking this
I could see her being very difficult to co parent with
Id say the kids would be used as a bargaining tool with her like. Her kids genuinely aren’t that badly behaved it’s her that’s the problem adding fuel to the fire and not giving them any routine and what looks like very little emotional support. I defo feel like fionn can sense his mother has no time for him

Lucozadelover

VIP Member
Hi Julie 👋 nice of you to post a picture to clarify you have bought your kids swim suits after me questioning if they had any

• Haha

chanadlerbonggg

Also anyone else’s husband/ boyfriend or themselves piss the bed after drinking too much cos I know I’ve woke up soaked!! So there’s no judgement on my part

• Haha
  • Wow

Graywalls

VIP Member
You know, I first heard about tattle when Aoibhe Devlin put her video out and Julie tried to piggyback on the attention she got. But there is a world of difference between the way Aoibhe did handle the 'trolling' and the way Julie has made a holy show of herself and shown herself to be a true bully.

Aoibhe took a break and came back in the right mindset, properly professional while nasty, aggressive Julie has done nothing but try to get one up on the people who comment here, even sinking to Liz Reaneys level, and that is not somewhere you would want to go. They got lucky and identified one person from here because that person did talk about their personal life but you can guarantee that person is back on social media now😊

And that is why Aoibhe Devlin gets proper work being an influencer while those skanks only get the crumbs Nathan Adams throws to them or some company desperate for some followers, it has been shown this week that Julie's engagement is very negative, not because of us but because of her behaviour on her page

MrsGahan

VIP Member
She seems to be “ascared” of everything. No such word Julie!! It’s I am scared or I’m scared or they’re scared. I know you’re from Cork and all but try to speak properly so we can understand you!!
Oooh throwing shade at those of us from Cark🤣

• Haha

Noseynatter

So, people start asking about her "previous date" and all of a sudden she was asked on another tonight...... i call 🐂💩!

• Haha

brandambassador

VIP Member
Not sure if there’s any truth in this, but I heard that Julie ate Goldilocks porridge and got caught by Daddy bear and she was pooorple and balling. Heard it from a friend of a cousins neighbour.

• Haha