Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sleep_deprived

VIP Member
She has nothing to wear and she’s been doing ads for loads of clothes she could easily wear? 🤔 wonder where those outfits went.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

I be weak

Why would a fridge need to be “plumbed in”, I thought you just plugged them in, honestly just curious. Also very nice gesture on the part of the handyman giving Paula €60 back cos it was her birthday!
She's a pathological liar who the hell would give back €60

#obsssessed

VIP Member
How did her parents get the old American style fridge onto their house, I knew I remembered seeing one or her mentioning one before, screenshot taken from her horse outside reel.
AND how are they going to get that old fridge out of the house?? 😂😂

• Haha

Lucydowl

VIP Member
Same as Sarah being a full time mommmm and working full time with no break 😂
Sarah does work but I can’t figure out the huge amount of disposable cash Julie has . couples with professional jobs don’t have access to as much as she does. Instagram must be a huge income or less the benefits system in Ireland is fucked.

Why would you need to tell 70k people you said have a nice weekend to someone on a Monday??
Her life is a total weekend paid for by the workers 🤬

Last edited:
  • Heart

chanadlerbonggg

Cmere! She said she was only going up for a zoom call to sean today? She went out for hours and it looks like she’s in her own bed now no kids? Am I missing something? Also as if she acted like that on a date. He’d have said drive on there now girl. She said she couldn’t remember a thing sat night with him but his oh he was lovely sat night 🙄🙄

Plainwhited

Sorry now to jump in on this post. Not sure how many of you follow April. She can be quite informative on her information on holidays....... But are all the staycations nearly one every week since the summer and before gifted??? now a PR trip abroad. Drama about her passports which no doubt she will recieve on time for her troop. Her kids prob don't know if they are coming or going. I see something above her not declaring ads where was this put up..
I really like April Getaways with kids but when she said she was on to the minister for health and the taoiseachs office about her passports I nearly fell over! Hardly an emergency

• Wow

brandambassador

VIP Member
If Fionn had said ' Grandad caught that one' she would have made him repeat it for the camera. You can be sure he didn't but she wants the huns engaging with her. Pathetic.
poor old Fionn couldn’t verbalise that even if he wanted to

• Sad
Reactions: 11

Graywalls

VIP Member
To be fair, she gets ALOT of help! I have messaged her before (nicely) about the importance of having a routiene, im SURE lots of others have too.... She hasnt the motivation to put in a few weeks of hard work to get a routiene going, and is waaaaay too thick to realise it would be for her benefit too! Let her off i say, shes DRAGGING those children up, and punishing herself in the process, every bedtime will be a struggle, and their behaviour will get worse because they have no boundries, and are already complete brats..... Julies fault, Julie may suffer the consequences😃
I feel so sorry for those children, when they are going to school and mixing with new peope, they will be the children that are avoided because they have not been taught boundaries and structure. I do not understand these mammies who put their own social life before their childrens important needs, speech is a necessary skill, not something you can mistake seriously.
I would never judge a child but their speech is so poor, it is detrimental to their development and that is Julie's fault

Alucia

VIP Member
So Ogel beds are going ahead and gifting and promoting a bunk bed recommended for 6 year olds to 3 year olds.

• Wow

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Agree with this, it's not like he's Superdad in fairness.
He’s probably as bad if not worse

My heart breaks for Fionn, he is the saddest looking little boy. Nothing seems to bring him joy, I just want to hug him.
I’d bring him to live with me in the morning. You can tell he is a kind and sensitive soul the poor thing. Julie was right about one of them being a bully but it’s not Fionn

Alucia

VIP Member
One day it will happen and she will be too busy stuck in her phone to even notice. If they got hit by a car or God forbid they were taken. I hope she has locks on the upstairs windows. I actually felt sick watching that, climbing out windows and a whole playground out their back.

The way the 3 year old madam spoke to her says alot !
100% Julie's back will be turned or she will be on to Tinder Timmy and think the twins are watching tv and instead they will be out on the street. Its not fair on the twins or a driver if they run out under a car and get badly injured or worse. Its frightening but not surprising. She is giving them such bad habits.

Freddie101

The kids are clearly burned. They are both very fair haired & Irish.
It’s very evident in the stories.
No tan is safe. None.
Skin Cancer is the most prevalent cancer in Ireland. A tan is never worth it. Sun cream needs to be applied properly and frequently.

Tea Towel

The annoying thing is that the woman she stalked might have never been on tattle, she might have been someone who commented on the furniture place or the hotels pages. So she might be spooked and worried that Julie could actually cause legal problems for her