TwinsAndMe #20 Julie is always here, and there, shes far too busy to wash her hair!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sean must have no life outside his family either. If she thinks her ex is Australia will give a shite about her stupid dirty digs, she will be very disappointed. What will she be like in a few years when herself Sean and the mother will probably be all living together again? They can't do anything independently

Reactions: 10
This is her first father's day without her dad and she making father's day about herself ☹

Exactly! This is my 5th Fathers day without my dad and I am so sad tonight. Wait for it tomorrow. There will be tears galore.

I am fascinated that she cant get anyone to mind the children while she works but no issue when she wants to go day drinking.

Girls day today with ER consisted of 1 hour in the farmers market. She is a pity.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Totally agree with this. Don’t believe a word out of her mouth. She’s just playing on the fact it’s Father’s Day this weekend. Absolutely desperate for content. Mother’s all over the world do the work of both parents and a much better job than this bitter, foul mouthed fool. I pity those kids. They will see all of this in years to come and for the love of god put some manners on them starting with the constant swearing. It’s not funny.
He's getting a bit fond of the camera aswell lately, stupid made up stories (that take about 3hrs to tell 🙄) and now thinking it's hilarious to encourage kids to swear. Strangely enough mother-fucker is the clearest word to ever come out of Fionns mouth, its a pity they don't spend as much time helping him pronounce words that would benefit him......they could start with please and thank you
has he no friends or life of his own??

Reactions: 5
Good god, imagine your family member has just passed away, and Julie turns up at your door, drunk, slurring her words, basically a hot mess🙄 what a dose of tit! You would think Sean would know better, he must be as simple as her🙄

Reactions: 27
I didn’t think it was possible for her to repeat herself more but I was wrong 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I didn’t think it was possible for her to repeat herself more but I was wrong 😳
Was just about to say the same. 75 stories about chipper, if she said battered sausage once she said it 20 times. Rambling, incoherent.. Just what you want rocking up to your door the day your mother /wife etc dies.. I'm appalled. Imagine 😱 sorry for your loss here's some chips

• Haha
Hold up… what room????? So there is another bedroom??? So why was she living in the living room and all her tit in the hallway??? Oohhh the lies to get HAP 🤪🤪🤪🤪

Reactions: 22
Good god, imagine your family member has just passed away, and Julie turns up at your door, drunk, slurring her words, basically a hot mess🙄 what a dose of tit! You would think Sean would know better, he must be as simple as her🙄
Sean showed his true colours Friday teaching the kids to say motherfucker, im honestly disgusted with him. This is who Apple employ and carrying on like that, wonder what his bosses would think.

Julie the martyr, a few bags of chips and she just has to tell Instagram 100 thousand times, she actually thinks she's the nicest kindest most giving person in the world now.
I laugh so hard at the subtitles on stories Instagram cannot understand a word that comes out of her mouth the word replacements are just iconic 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I have no words.....pissed drunk arriving to a grieving families door with her Lennoxs chip 🙄 guaranteed she was bawwwwwling and making it all about herself as usual. Sean is a bigger idiot for agreeing to it

Reactions: 18
She had the Girls day alright BUT not with ER - I don’t think I can take much ore of her tbh

Reactions: 9
Hold up… what room????? So there is another bedroom??? So why was she living in the living room and all her tit in the hallway??? Oohhh the lies to get HAP 🤪🤪🤪🤪
I was thinking the very same thing . The poor Julie story has more holes than a tennis racket

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sean showed his true colours Friday teaching the kids to say motherfucker, im honestly disgusted with him. This is who Apple employ and carrying on like that, wonder what his bosses would think.
Ah stop like.. Teaching you nice and nephew to swear hardly a stackable offence.. I get its wrong I'd kill my brother for doing it but I'd say his employers wouldn't care less once he's doing his job and following company policy

Reactions: 23
No like tbh I think the relationship between Sean and Julie is a bit odd. I’d be so close to my family and obviously we’d pick each other up after a night out every once in awhile but I mean we all have our own lives to be living?? It’s odd, I wonder what Sean’s ex etc makes of Julie and her behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.