TwinsAndMe #20 Julie is always here, and there, shes far too busy to wash her hair!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry now, but is that not like a perfect heart shape drawn by an adult then coloured in by a child there behind Fionn.....she's such a tit talker that looks like chalk too not regular crayons or markers.
Thought the very same thing. Like I Said a monster did do it

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Those children didn't do that drawing, and that is "content" bloody hell what is the point at all.

Nothing against the children but both of their speech is terrible for children who will be 4 in October, I can't understand a word they say.

Reactions: 12
The dirt under the child's nails 🤢 Her poor teeth are getting destroyed from that soother, I'd hate to be paying that dental bill in a few years

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I never comment on her parenting even though I don’t agree with a lot but a couple of weeks ago the twins were in bed at 6.30pm with iPads now tonight at 8.45pm they are still up. There is no routine or structure in that house.
Also those kids emotional needs are not being met.

Reactions: 16
Putting small children to bed with Ipads is bad parenting. I don't care if anyone wants to come at me for that, but it is. Their brains need to switch off to sleep, they are not even 4 years old, and what they need is a story or some calm music, not an ipad each and neglect.

Reactions: 30
That sun burn on the child is horrendous like how could you let your babies burn to a chrisp like that

Reactions: 3
That sun burn on the child is horrendous like how could you let your babies burn to a chrisp like that
the fact she keeps putting a filter on the child shows she’s trying to make it not look so bad. Why put a filter on kids…. I got third degree burns one year from just getting in and out of a paddling pool. The water on my skin and the hot sun - you can figure out the rest. Sun isn’t a thing to mess with especially with kids. I think everyone on here cares more about those kids than their actual mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
the fact she keeps putting a filter on the child shows she’s trying to make it not look so bad. Why put a filter on kids…. I got third degree burns one year from just getting in and out of a paddling pool. The water on my skin and the hot sun - you can figure out the rest. Sun isn’t a thing to mess with especially with kids. I think everyone on here cares more about those kids than their actual mother.
It’s shocking
A girl I knew had twin boys they were 4 months old
last year in February she had them out for a walk in Ireland they kicked their socks off and both burned their feet mammy was heartbroken and only in the park for 40 minutes and you have this one flaunting that her kids got scalded in the summer in Ireland on the beach

Reactions: 4
A cousin of mine had child services called on her as her child got badly sun burned. Seriously! I wouldnt be close to her but her child was still in a buggy at the time so prob 2.5 yrs old max.

My dad had skin cancer so we take the sun very seriously but I still got sun burned at the weekend despite applying and reapplying suncream. I didnt see Erin's sun burn so not sure how bad it was but it is so easy to happen. Not making excuses though.

Reactions: 4
The dirt under the child's nails 🤢 Her poor teeth are getting destroyed from that soother, I'd hate to be paying that dental bill in a few years
You will be! Along with every other tax payer in this country! She gives her the soother for an easy life and "era, its grand, i'll get the social to fix her teeth when its needed" horrible witch🙄

you can hardly blame the kids for colouring the walls there’s nothing else in the playhouse!! The house is full of crap, I’d be putting some of it out there If it was me!!

Reactions: 6
She will have a story of her putting sunscreen on the twins tomorrow no doubt
I hope so, for their own safety. This is how she has money for cheap tat and weekends away, because she does not spend money on basics. If they gave sunscreen on the medical card then she woukd use it on the twins because she would get it for free, paying for it eats into her own entertainment funds!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Who puts loads of washing at the top of the stairs, not even in baskets, and leaves it there??

Who puts loads of washing at the top of the stairs, not even in baskets, and leaves it there??
Julie does 🤣 god she can not adult at all at all, not even the bare minimum.. paula probably comes down and does it at some stage actually Paula probably guilts Sean to go and do it for her

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.