TwinsAndMe #20 Julie is always here, and there, shes far too busy to wash her hair!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m starting to think she’s a full on simpleton. Those stories are moronic and cringe. It’s like something a child in primary school would come home and say

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Poor lad was only joking, herself with her face stuck in the mirror, just a thing people say when they see you checking yourself out in the mirror ....

The hair looks awful

Was the Botox free???

v convenient back in “Play school” for their SCHOOL tour!!!!! Probably go to the park!!! Bet the staff thought they wouldn’t be in

Reactions: 3
I’m starting to think she’s a full on simpleton. Those stories are moronic and cringe. It’s like something a child in primary school would come home and say
Far from a friget id say 😅 and the screeching sweet lord above she'd go through ya the banshee

Poor lad was only joking, herself with her face stuck in the mirror, just a thing people say when they see you checking yourself out in the mirror ....

The hair looks awful

Was the Botox free???

v convenient back in “Play school” for their SCHOOL tour!!!!! Probably go to the park!!! Bet the staff thought they wouldn’t be in
# gifted

Reactions: 4
Ah lads does Julie think she’s theee only single mother in the world? I know single mothers, and 99% of them haven’t a FRACTION of the help she has, they aren’t serial shoppers and popping in for a bit of free botox and dropping a few hundred on garden shite, yet they don’t do half the complaining. It really annoys me when parents are too lazy to parent properly, turn their kids into brats and then complain when they act like brats. It’s so mind boggling??!! Also as a married working mother I don’t have half the help or the disposable income this donkey has so she would want to wake up. Such drama over her going to eat lunch with her mother and Sean making the woman a sandwich. SHURE GODDDD LOVE USSSSS you’d swear they were donating a kidney each. The mother would also probably love to eat lunch in peace without the leech hanging off her. Also... that story with the fella and the mirror didn’t happen, same as the rest of her fantasy land tales. It’s so embarrassing to watch. If second hand cringe could kill I think we’d all be dead

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Ah lads does Julie think she’s theee only single mother in the world? I know single mothers, and 99% of them haven’t a FRACTION of the help she has, they aren’t serial shoppers and popping in for a bit of free botox and dropping a few hundred on garden shite, yet they don’t do half the complaining. It really annoys me when parents are too lazy to parent properly, turn their kids into brats and then complain when they act like brats. It’s so mind boggling??!! Also as a married working mother I don’t have half the help or the disposable income this donkey has so she would want to wake up. Such drama over her going to eat lunch with her mother and Sean making the woman a sandwich. SHURE GODDDD LOVE USSSSS you’d swear they were donating a kidney each. The mother would also probably love to eat lunch in peace without the leech hanging off her. Also... that story with the fella and the mirror didn’t happen, same as the rest of her fantasy land tales. It’s so embarrassing to watch. If second hand cringe could kill I think we’d all be dead
Annoyed me yesterday how she said she gave fionn loads of chances when he was bold so put him up yet Erin is a brat and never gets chastised

WTF was that story about. Oh the drama!
I said it before and ill say it again Lies all Lies all for the drama there was no man giving her a honkey trolley the last time and todays story is another lie yawn 🥱🥱🥱

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Did she actually just lock her child in their room for content? Screeching"turn the key" when you can clearly see there's no Key in the other side of the door as the light is shining all the way through....🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Did she actually just lock her child in their room for content? Screeching"turn the key" when you can clearly see there's no Key in the other side of the door as the light is shining all the way through....🤦🏻‍♀️
Yep it appears she did

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
Ah you can see where the key is going in and out of the lock.
Why she thought it was a good idea to grab her phone rather than try to help the child is beyond me.

Reactions: 8
She has either just locked her child in the bathroom for a bit of content (ah what harm if he’s traumatised sure it’s all great craic) or while the child is distressed at being locked in she decides to go and get her phone out to record it for content. Either way she’s an absolute hole. And to come on then with the usual eye rolling as if it’s the child fault, she is just on another level. She would actually sacrifice anything for a bit of airtime. Not playing with the full deck at all

Reactions: 14
Julie will do anything for content, poor Fionn locking him in the toilet o_O

Reactions: 1
Ok to be fair to the dose of tit, you can actually hear the key when I watched back, but still, reassure the poor boy and properly instruct him which way to turn it besides recording it and acting like yet again, the child is the biggest inconvenience to you. Also, it’s only her and the kids in the house, would the dope not take out the keys altogether to prevent this. It’s bad that we automatically think she locked him in, purely based on the way she acts in general, it wouldn’t shock me at all!

Reactions: 12
I don’t think she locked the door to be fair, I do think it was Fionn. But what half head would leave a key in a door with 3 year olds in the house???? I mean leave it on the window ledge etc and lock it when you need to otherwise remove all keys you donkey

Reactions: 8
I don’t think she locked the door to be fair, I do think it was Fionn. But what half head would leave a key in a door with 3 year olds in the house???? I mean leave it on the window ledge etc and lock it when you need to otherwise remove all keys you donkey
This. In our home we've a hook hanging with the key on it, that way anyone that's tall enough can reach it without smallies getting their hands on it. God knows what they'd ingest behind a locked door.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.