TwinsAndMe #20 Julie is always here, and there, shes far too busy to wash her hair!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sure she is a struggling single mother, she hasn't got a partner to put some sun cream on her. God love her
Enter ..... any desperate man in a snickers pants šŸ‘€šŸ˜…

By the shape of her chin and nose Timmy Tinder didnā€™t mind. I would be mortified if I had my face so filtered and then met people and real life and I was nothing like it.
I think she looks fine the way she is. I just dislike her mothering skills or lack of them.
A pure Wan šŸ˜…šŸ˜…šŸ˜…

Reactions: 1
Makes me so mad how she can just pick and choose when to put the kids into creche šŸ˜”šŸ˜” there mustnā€™t be any water in the ā€œvanā€ cos she looks like she hasnā€™t wasnā€™t in a week šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Makes me so mad how she can just pick and choose when to put the kids into creche šŸ˜”šŸ˜” there mustnā€™t be any water in the ā€œvanā€ cos she looks like she hasnā€™t wasnā€™t in a week šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
The state of the black tee shirt šŸ¤¢

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I can't believe the shite she spouts to 70 odd thousand followers...Actually I can't believe she has that many followers.

Reactions: 8
I see the free trolleys that they got from mr price are just thrown under the mobile home.
It just looks a mess around the place, along the lines of her own house. I pity any others in the site because I can only imagine the noise from their pitch.

Reactions: 12
I dunno how she gets away with it, she must be paying for them not to be in which is so unfair to working parents who actually need a space for their children. When the Creches first opened back I weaned my little one back as I wasn't back to work but had to keep her place, I was only putting her in half her hours, the Creche manager had to ring me to say she would either lose her place on the National Child Care Scheme or they would reduce my subsidy and I would have to reapply once I went back to work. So I just had to put her in for the full hours.

Reactions: 6
That cousins child looks old enough to be primary school going age... skiving off school obviously runs in the family.

Reactions: 16
I dunno how she gets away with it, she must be paying for them not to be in which is so unfair to working parents who actually need a space for their children. When the Creches first opened back I weaned my little one back as I wasn't back to work but had to keep her place, I was only putting her in half her hours, the Creche manager had to ring me to say she would either lose her place on the National Child Care Scheme or they would reduce my subsidy and I would have to reapply once I went back to work. So I just had to put her in for the full hours.
I would highly doubt sheā€™s paying a penny, someone I know has there child in Creche (single mom) and doesnā€™t pay for it, itā€™s through the nccs.. when the child reaches a certain age if she wants to leave her more than the hours allocated she will have to pay a small fee! If she put my child up ok her social media to over 70,000 people I would be fuming...

Reactions: 3
I see the free trolleys that they got from mr price are just thrown under the mobile home.
It just looks a mess around the place, along the lines of her own house. I pity any others in the site because I can only imagine the noise from their pitch.
And the car parked on the side of the road right up beside another van, Jesus theyā€™ve turned the place into a halting site.

Reactions: 9
I would highly doubt sheā€™s paying a penny, someone I know has there child in Creche (single mom) and doesnā€™t pay for it, itā€™s through the nccs.. when the child reaches a certain age if she wants to leave her more than the hours allocated she will have to pay a small fee! If she put my child up ok her social media to over 70,000 people I would be fuming...
Wouldnā€™t the children be in ecce now which is free for everyone?

Reactions: 2
I would like to have a more well presented opening post but to just sum it up: this one absolutely boils my shite

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I would like to have a more well presented opening post but to just sum it up: this one absolutely boils my shite
Welcome šŸ˜Š donā€™t worry about your opening post we can already tell you will fit in well here

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.