Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Buttercream queen

Chatty Member
Those mothers and those kids exposed now on the internet forever, if i was a friend i wouldn't let her film me. The same with the people at the keg party. She probably feels awful now thats why she is feeling sorry for herself and trying to deflect.
Honest to god, i never saw the likes of it! Throwing stones, kicking at animals, Julie standing there filming it! The fact she posted it shows, that she thought that behaviour was fine! She gets called out, removes posts, and whinges to gain sympathy, so the "bullies" leave "poor defenceless single grieving mom alone"😤 the only bullies i see, are her dragged up, brats, treating animals like that! The mothers should be ashamed, but they are the ones dragging up the brats, and dont give a shit🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 27

Buttercream queen

Chatty Member
Good god, imagine your family member has just passed away, and Julie turns up at your door, drunk, slurring her words, basically a hot mess🙄 what a dose of shit! You would think Sean would know better, he must be as simple as her🙄

Millmill

I’m waiting weeks to find out if I can get a crèche place for September - I actually need one because I have a job. Yet the two are enrolled and hardly ever there. So frustrating
Early days when I started to follow Julie at the time she was besties with super mom Teresa I happened to live in the estate this crèche is in ( they have since expanded and have 2 crèche buildings let in the same estate)
I was on mat leave at the time so was doing many walks a day to get the smallie to sleep and I lost count of the amount of times I saw the crèche car driving in and out of the estate heading with small kids in the back and the driver on the phone ( it wasn't Julie driving )
I reported it at the time but nothing came of it as the guards would only action if I made a statement . I even contacted Tulsa as it was so frustrating to see and they were not interested. I could be wrong but I think the wife of a well known 96fm morning show host who previously had morning show on red FM was one of the owners
Not saying it was her driving but you would think especially if your husband is in the public eye you would be extra careful of the staff antics on the job.
Separately even though I know the discussions here are based on content we are watching and all just our opinions I think I need to stop following Julie. Her calculated content at the expense of two young toddlers is actual so far beyond wrong it almost upsets me. I know that might sound dramatic. Any parent will do what they need to do to give their kids they could ever imagine but Julie using her energy in following this thread and making content to give the middle finger at the kids expense is just sick !
I hate to judge someone elses parenting but this is just so wrong. With how crazy the whole insta tiktok world has gone there should be some law brought in to protect kids.for gods sake a dog owners needs a license !

Early days when I started to follow Julie at the time she was besties with super mom Teresa I happened to live in the estate this crèche is in ( they have since expanded and have 2 crèche buildings let in the same estate)
I was on mat leave at the time so was doing many walks a day to get the smallie to sleep and I lost count of the amount of times I saw the crèche car driving in and out of the estate heading with small kids in the back and the driver on the phone ( it wasn't Julie driving )
I reported it at the time but nothing came of it as the guards would only action if I made a statement . I even contacted Tulsa as it was so frustrating to see and they were not interested. I could be wrong but I think the wife of a well known 96fm morning show host who previously had morning show on red FM was one of the owners
Not saying it was her driving but you would think especially if your husband is in the public eye you would be extra careful of the staff antics on the job.
Separately even though I know the discussions here are based on content we are watching and all just our opinions I think I need to stop following Julie. Her calculated content at the expense of two young toddlers is actual so far beyond wrong it almost upsets me. I know that might sound dramatic. Any parent will do what they need to do to give their kids they could ever imagine but Julie using her energy in following this thread and making content to give the middle finger at the kids expense is just sick !
I hate to judge someone elses parenting but this is just so wrong. With how crazy the whole insta tiktok world has gone there should be some law brought in to protect kids.for gods sake a dog owners needs a license !
Sorry I'm in savage form today and then this gowl just aggravates me when can clearly see her content is aimed at winding us hard working people up !

Folklikeme

Chatty Member
How does everyone else manage to go to work
.. or who minded them the last time she worked.. such utter shit. Does she think everyone else has fairy tale lives of two sets of grandparents and aunts and uncles all quing up to mind the kids for them while they work... shes not working cuz shes financially better off not working

Reactions: 26

Gym+coffee

I miss Brennan’s Bread 🤦🏻‍♀️ Another made up story and she howling like a hyena. I swear I lose brain cells when I listen to her 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 26

fandf2020

Julie the martyr, a few bags of chips and she just has to tell Instagram 100 thousand times, she actually thinks she's the nicest kindest most giving person in the world now.
I laugh so hard at the subtitles on stories Instagram cannot understand a word that comes out of her mouth the word replacements are just iconic 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Howareyahun

VIP Member
kids left be

kids left below with her mother and sean while she is on the lash with her equally degenerate friends in a beer garden for the afternoon. Mother of the year award pending
Wait for it ! One of the guuuurls rang there and managed to book a table at such and such a place, so as my Mam had the kids and I was in Cork anyway, I said I'd go. Shur God love us, I need the break cos its hard and no joke on your own. I'm weeeeeeeek (weak) to be able to get out again and have the break.
Just keep in mind its all pre arranged ! I could be very wrong of course !!

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Barbara Gordon

She’s going to ring that place “deed pole”. I’d say it’s somewhere between the North Pole and the South Pole.
I have 3 kids with my husbands surname, we weren’t married when they were born, and every time we went in to register a birth we were warned that we couldn’t change their surname. I’m sure Julie was told the same, but now it’s the registrars fault Julie wasn’t listening.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Puffin

VIP Member
In private life who would know but its shown to 80,000 people, its on WAI forever and discussed here and its well known he works in Apple and he blatantly did it, it wasn't an accident they overheard it, he purposely taught them the words. Just break it down and think about it, its not normal. Those twins have been shifted from Ireland to Oz, no routine, father up and left, Julie filming jigsaws to make money and exploit a grieving child, they hardly ever sleep in their own beds and heres a role model teaching them mother fucker, if i was his boss i would be annoyed that this is what he is capable of. I've not seen any other Instagram account ever teach their children to say motherfucker or any one i know in normal life.
While I agree with you on the swearing , it's immature in my opinion, I don't think bringing his employer into it is necessary. You said if you were his boss you would be annoyed it at it but why would you care what an employee is doing in their free time? Unless he is tagging Apple and is posting something affliated with Apple and then posting the swearing story what business is it of Apple what he does in his free time?

NoseyNiamh

VIP Member
How on earth are they claiming that there is a stigma attached to kids grieving for their grandparents, I've never heard such rubbish in my entire life.

And the people that promote Julie on their own stories should be ashamed of themselves, they are badly off when they are praising the likes of her!!!

sron

VIP Member
This is her first father's day without her dad and she making father's day about herself ☹

Exactly! This is my 5th Fathers day without my dad and I am so sad tonight. Wait for it tomorrow. There will be tears galore.

I am fascinated that she cant get anyone to mind the children while she works but no issue when she wants to go day drinking.

Girls day today with ER consisted of 1 hour in the farmers market. She is a pity.

• Heart

brandambassador

VIP Member
‘I told the GP keep one under the table for me’
Re Vaccine

This is just an exact definition of Julie. Not ‘give it to someone else today as I’m not free but contact me when you get some again’ ...

take take take

irrelevant that she has flouted the rules all the way through covid and that actually she has no regard for public health, so why she even thinks she needs a vaccine I don’t know because she hasn’t been acting like covid is even here.

Alucia

VIP Member
New thread title suggestion.

Filming kids chasing animals in Fota, bobbly bra, bald tyres, she hasn't one iota.

• Haha

Graywalls

VIP Member
She is a horrible person, exploiting her children for content. There should be a law against these awful women showing their babies vuneralble moments like that without their consent.
Miss Julie thinks we are all jealous of her and all of her free things and the ways she seems to have limitless money to splash around but what has she got really?
No relationship with her children's father, unemployed, a rented house full of cheap tat, awful hair, eyebrows and botox, no real friends only scummy drinking buddies and no integrity.
Things are so bad now that she has resorted to showing her babies crying for content instead of comforting them.
I am not one bit jealous of her facade of a 'life'

• Heart
Reactions: 23

PandoraSkye

VIP Member
Júlíé didn't lick it off a stone. Her ma is as unfunny as her.
They're so cringe like....if you seen them out they'd be the type that you'd try to avoid eye contact with because they'd bring you into their annoying conversations that are just so hilarious (not)..

Imagine working hard all through the pandemic, deciding to treat yourself by going to the spa to relax and them two being there....I'd want my money back 🥴

Reactions: 23